Sunday, June 7, 2009

Poor...

Did you know that there are actually many family in Indonesia who are living in poverty. I meant they simply can't live their lives without a decent job?? They live under those houses which will only make it through 1 year the most. Did you know that there are many in one family who dies year by year due to malnutrition?? Have you ever experienced a day without any food in your stomach but yet have to toil and work just for the sake of your family? Have you ever seen a father who is 22 years and already have 5 kids to support? Have you ever thought of the fact that you are exactly the most blissful person in the world that there are many out there who would kill to have whatever you have. Did it ever hit you that everything you are facing is nothing compared to those who struggle even to keep themselves alive which is now basically what they are worrying everyday? Have you ever seen such a beautiful smile in anyone's face..




So lets face the fact. We are really lucky to live in M'sia and even luckier as we can even be sitting right in front of here now, doing nothing except to surf the net.

Ok, its still the good old me trying to make some point here... And yes, I'm definitely referring to myself here... I'm the one who grumbles everyday that life is hard and blah blah blah...All I can do for those wonderful children are to spread out the news and hoping that more people can notice them and maybe even sponsor their education... I cannot affort to sponsor anyone of them which makes me kinda sad and not to mention going to visit them face to face. Oh ya, I'm not lying about there are actually people in a family passing away due to malnutrition... Its true as I'd heard people proclaiming that they had actually lost their loved ones due to lack of nutrition in which this particular family had lose 6 children all together because of this. There's another example that this particular guy who is only 22, one of the 16 children in his family, married at 14 and already have 5 of his own kids... How tough is that??? Yea, indeed that those who lack of education gets married at young age and bores many of their own offsprings as years go by...

I'm a very very lucky girl to have my family, friends, education and everything. I ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING!!! This exactly makes myself kinda proud but yet I'm still not living to the max. I already receive this message and hope that everyone who read this will be contented of what ever you have... Lets face it live is really short and we can't actually have whatever we want... But what we can always do is to appreciate what we have and share it with others....

btw, what ever that is shown in the video on my sidebar is pretty much happening there... Please do not think its funny or just the work of some bastard who has all the time to waste....

Oh ya, do use water rather than tissue paper whenever you use the toilet. Its cleaner and helps save the environment. Use a cloth to wipe anything rather than tissue paper for the same reason too and can be washed and reused for many times. Take a shower instead of a long bath as it helps save water... Use two sides of paper instead of using a new piece of paper whenever you want to jot down something, this helps reducing the cutting down of trees.

** Sorry for posting so much unhappy things these few days...It really gets me everytime I hear all that... Will be posting something much more happy tomorrow... ^^

No comments: