Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a day...

Went celebrating my friends' birthday just now. Had been anticipating this day to come for so long. There were actually many things I have to put down because to this day but was glad that I had sacrificed all that. Though had been going through some worrying times these few days, but everything had pulled off...

Am glad that the two birthday boys: CJJunn and CJLe had enjoyed their day and was accompanied by a bunch of friends who cares... Many unpleasing scenes occur and was a little pissed out the whole day( due to the unsmoothness of programs). Watched Terminator 2 : Salvation. It turned out nicer than what I had imagine. Did not expect to see such a loving half man-robot. Marcus totally rules!!! (Hehe..he really did look a lot like Orange, thats why we decided to call him Marcus). Though the number of boys out stand the girls, but still Girl's power rules!!!

haha... we always do stupid things when we are together. I meant the Food group. We did a so called shouting rally inside de cinema as 'someone' was 1/2 deaf... (Just when the show was starting), a few silly people screaming inside de small K-box in the "amusement park", disturb the SR workers just to buy and get a cake, run around so secretively as if we are some sort of thief just to prevent our secret from flowing out, talked so loudly in the restaurant and scared all the customers away, went bowling and kept changing each other's nickname on the score board. I love and hate this class man.... No, I really love them very dearly.... To those who didn't get to join us, I'm sorry for not being able to ask due to some personal inconvinience. REALLY SORRY....

*OMG. I didn't get to greet him as I forgot that I knew him... Aiya, so wasted... Should took the opportunity ma... Arrgh!!!!


To tell the truth, after all the hustle and bustle, I did


really enjoyed myself. Oh ya, wanna say sorry to some friends as I walked past them without even saying a hi. (I was too tense and pissed that time). THANK YOU guys for support,cooperating and willingly sacrifice all your precious time just to celebrate this special occasion. LOVE YA!!!!

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOFU



& LEMON!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




Ok, back to my environment saying program. Due to the cold response from everyone in my last 2 posts, I decided to cut out all the details and just be straight forward.
Plastic bottles
Choose those bottles which have the number more than 3 underneath the bottle. It is highly retainable and can be used safely over and over and over again. those mineral-type- bottle are not only endanger your own health and is not easily recyclable as these will release some poisons which is not good for us. Think about it...

I sincerely ask everyone to quit using plastic mineral bottles and use those higher class bottles... Recycling is also a way to save our planet...

Thats all for now. I need some feedback on today's plan... Just to make sure..
* OMG. Am so irritated right now....Can you please stop it???

2 comments:

kEnT said...

O~thx for ur bottle info...i will take notes d~haha!!!

ShyuanT said...

haha... No prob. Thank YOU for being interested in it and for supporting it ^^