Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Friends...

Had quite a busy afternoon today. Went round the school again like a maniac...
Yea, it had been a long time since I last done something like this.. haha...
(A couple of months before)
Sometimes I do thing that running all this errands doesn't seems to worth my time.
I mean I don't actually get anything in the end despite getting a stinky smell, slimy feeling and a cracked bone... (Neh, just joking)
I indeed understand that life's is really simple if we look at it from another direction..
Another point of view..
Its just that sometimes, there are some people or issue which will made you really think, is all this hard work worth it?
Instead, many of us now tends to treat it as a responsibility and not something we enjoy doing.
Life's hard as there are some people who treats us like we are nobody,
but life's beautiful as there are also people who will always make you special in some sort of way,
people who makes you special and appreciates whatever you do...
Everything you do seems perfect in their eyes...
I didn't mean it in a special fuzzy kind of way(if you know what I meant)
But friends really plays a special role in these circumstances...
Its like you need someone to praise you when you need some..
Someone who will always tell you:"Way a Go gal!!!"
Someone who will always remembers you when you are not around,
Someone who will remember to inform you everything and stick up for you in anyway...
And luckily,
I do have some of them by my side,
Though there are also some who doesn't really care,
I do appreciate all of them for being by my side,
Though its just for a short period of time...

credits 2 yescomm

Thank all of you!!! My dear friends,
Do smile every single second of a day as its contagious,
You will make me happy if you are happy...
Love all of ya!!!

Pmee, porrige, lemon, yc, beng, km, lc, yj, hl, sha, sy, yi,ni,jf, every1 who cares.

I read this through an e-mail, meaningful...
God has blessed you, so that you can be a blessing to others. You just never know where a person is in his/her life and what they are going through.






No comments: