Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grew up

Oh dear, I miss my members so much. Got a chance to meet up with my leaders. Was actually kinda worried that the atmosphere with me as an ex and them will be pretty weird and awkward. But hell no. It went in as if we were good old friends.. We talked laughed and joked with each other... Its not actually what I had pictured: them talking crap among themselves, wasting their own time coming out, eat and eat and eat.... But no, they were actually discussing!!! Was so surprised to see them discussing among themselves and they look happy to see me. Welcomed me and made me feel comfortable by filling me with what is going on. Was delighted that they still respect me as an ex and still eager to hear my comments and my opinions... They were pretty sweet but mature in thinking wise. They definitely grew up through the years and not those who were once so naive. I love the way they discuss and the decisions they are making... They are better than us.... Its so nice knowing that VL is now feeling what I had felt a year before and the exact words that I would utter whenever I face the same scenario.. Oh boy, they really grew up....Starting to miss the good old days when we were on their shoes....^^

As we discussed I found out that I hadn't really did a good job in managing my librarians as well as my library. They did outdone us in this aspect thinking every bit of problems they see... They really had a good start and is heading to the right path... Continue the efforts and you'll be off!!!
*Its worth it missing my band members for this... Sorry for not going back to see all of you today...

Anywayz, went lonely shopping again. Got what I wanted and was disappointed that McD does not refill for take aways (what stupid system is that??) Ate my Mcvalue lunch and waited long enough to test my patience....

Oh ya, this happened just now and its hilarious... One of my friends called in and asked for me when I'm not quite available to be attending him. Mum picked up the phone and he went like:"I'm HIS friend..." haha.... My mum went like:"Oh you are HER friend a? Who are you???" hahah...omg. its so funny.... And he was:"Oh I'm XXX....'' I can't stop laughing when I heard this....lolz.... Oh boy, you are so funny!!! I bet this Grammer mistake really scared him much...hehe.... (No offence a Beng if you are reading this...^^)

Had an on9 dicussion just now and it went on well from the start but was disappointed of the response nearing the end.... Anyway, I wanna thank all of you for willingly sacrifice all your valuable just for discussion sake... Love ya!!!!




Ouch!!! my back aches!!!! I think this is due to the long hours of PCing, and sitting in in front of my com.... Swoosh.... Get away you stupid pain... You are giving me problems you know???




..........................................................................................................................................................................
(10 mins later)
OMG. OMG. OMG...
Just finished reading Where Rainbow Ends and it was freakingly touching!!!




Imagine having a life with Alex as a best friend who would do anything just to make you smile...
Imagine having a supportive family which will stand by you no matter what (even when you have your own premarrital baby) cheering for you all the way...
Imagine having a great dream which will bring you far away for where you started off....
Imagine owning a daughter called Katie which is exactly like you who choses the right path for herself and not repeating the same mistakes you made 20 years ago...
Imagine the silence you felt with your best friend which will take you far beyond love to own it...
Imagine falling in love with your best friend ever since you met her and can only get reunited with her after waiting for 50 years......

I mean this story is totally WICKED!!! Where can I find my Alex?? My very own Alex??????

tip of the day:
Don't wait for love to come around... cause it never will...... Take a deep breathe and say 'I Love You'...It tells the whole story......

6 comments:

kEnT said...

Wow!
seems like u gt many activities in holiday o~ haha

went shopping alone...how the feelings? i think i cant stand for it!

ShyuanT said...

^^ Actually lonely shopping is actually quite fun, having all the time in the world to see and do whatever you want... Try it some time..^^

Hui Min said...

Lonely shopping really suits me well leh.............hahahaha (Can go where ever I want to..)

*Yr family scared me after that event.......grammar family XD

ShyuanT said...

Ya, its kinda fun doing lonely shopping. (I don't hv to become a loner to understand this.)
That is such a small incident la... Some more didn't call bac as promised...

Hui Min said...

yahoh.........scared to call back la....dont want to cause trouble to grammar family........dangerous

ShyuanT said...

Yer.. You promised already wan leh...