Friday, June 19, 2009

Interview

Yesterday was my 1st and ever interview in my life. Yea, the AFS interview. Wasn't as scared as what I though I would but when I went there, I felt as usual. When we get there (Me & Fei) we set off making new friends and chatted happily. (Must KiC o!!!)Was glad that people there are friendly and treats us well even though we haven't ever met in our lives. And thanks for all the helpers there, we got ourselves occupied the whole period when we are waiting. Playing games, self-intro, debating, sharing experiences... A really beneficial 4 hours there. And the interview, it didn't really went well. At least not as what I expected la. But it was definitely worthwhile sacrificing my school time for this. AFS's cool!!!

Am not expecting myself to be going for the 1nd interview, but somehow, there's still some hope... At least a tinny bit la..^^ After the interview, I attended a Art course or something by One Academy College. Went with Beng, Lemon and porridge(too bad Prawn Mee can't come) and we had fun drawing and screaming all the way... hahas... They were so damn funny as they draw and kept screaming as they are running out of time..haha.. We were supposed to make & draw a 3D card and they will judge it. All of us, with our gifts and talents managed to get the special prize in the end, Cool yea? (Actually, almost everyone there got it..) Yea, we do had a lotta fun there...

Its Snoppy's and CM's B'day today!!! I missed so many people's b'day this week and not there's a glimpse of regrets inside me... Sorry ya every June birthday babies!!! I had some things in mind and did not get to wish all of you in person. Please accept my apologies and I hereby with all my heart and soul wanna wish all of you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE....




Hooray! We finally got to finish our NIE and passed it up today!!! All thanks for my utmost respected NIE crew and the ever -so-great Prawn Mee, ya rock!!!

Ya all better runaway coz, SO WHAT!?'s gonna rock the world!!!


P.s. saw a mother dog with all her one-week-born puppies when I went for dinner. It reminds me of our previous 'class doggy project'. This is something to refresh...


Ain't them cute?

Here's a Poll: Is a teacher supposed to take full responsibilty of students' related tasks? Even if it is financial related?

No comments: