Friday, October 31, 2008

ZZZ...

OMG!!!! I'm soo confused right now...
Really don't know what's happening to me...
REALLY...REALLY...REALLY...Don't know what to do....
I was soo shock that HE told me that...
Did HE really meant it???
Seriously??? Or he is just as confused as I'm that's why he said it...
I don't know??? How would I know ??? I'm kinda lost right now...
Besides knowing I'll be dead tomorrow...
Everything is already in a BIG...I mean HUGE mess right now...
And, he told me this...Someone HELP me!!!!
Damn tired now...Can't think of anything...
Except *** (Its P&C...Sorry for not telling)

And just as nothing gets better... This stupid guy came and sort of join in the "FUN"...
Really wonder how could some parents think that way...Who he think he is...
Simply scolding people like that....As if he is the centre of the UNIVERSE...(that's what Miss Choong would say...Just quoting.^^..)
I'm was helping my mum in the TBSC concert rehersal just now...
Everything was going quite well...Despite the noisy, playful and somehow quite annoying little children and 'THAT THING' was somehow bothering me, Plus the tiredness that's in me which was kinda "Comfortable" ... And this brainless guy, came rushing in...Complaining...Complaining and complaining about nothing which caught everyone's attention...Saying" I'm annoyed of this school, everyone here knows about this except my son...You have poor communication...I want to see your headmistress now...I'm very annoyed about this...Blah..I can pay for whatever you want...Money is not an issue...Blah..Blah...Blah..Blah..Blah...Saying lots of useless things...Blaming his own wrong unto others...Who will give a damn of what he said...Who cares how many times he comes in to complaint...Scolding people as if its no one's business...Who did he think he is???
People who des not pay a bit more about their chindren and now he wants to blame this to us..
Really quite 'Beh Song" with this guy just now but now...I'm soo tired even typing the keyboard seems hard for me now...Lucky mum got over it easily...

Dad will be leaving for Clubmed for this few days...
Was kinda relieved that he's travelling in the morning and not at night...
He's now grumbing about the same old thing everything... Haiz...

Sis will be coming back later today...Hope to see her soon^^
But that is if I'll survive my schedule ... Its somehow quite packed...
Damn sleepy now...Can barely open my eyes...
Its not that I don't want to sleep...But is hesitating whether to sleep or not...
LOADS of things that time...Everything seemed to clash with everything ..
I'm already poor in arrangeing my life...
And still, not wannting to stop for a break...
Cannot tahan this type of life somethimes...Its just soo messy!!!
Am going to catch a big fish now ^^

Still had not come to see my "dear" friend...
Praying that nothing bad had happened..
Hope to see him soon...
Am freaking tired now..
I think thats all for now...
Wish me luck in everything which happens later today ...
Sayonara...

No comments: