Monday, October 27, 2008

Bloody day...

Damn stupid me...
Kept bleeding all day...
Why am I so useless I always wonder...
Am I really that freaking brainless???
Yucks...Its starting again...How can it stop bleeding???????

Ok, you all surely don't know what is going on...I'll try my best to provide you every details... uhm..hmm...all right... This morning, I woke up quite late, wandering around my house... Feeling kinda hungry in the sense that I think I didn't quite ate much last night...So, I went downstairs to get somthing to eat...But I ended up being asked to make fruit juice for everyone. Hence, being somehow sleepish, I willing started to cut all the fruits I have in hand...Kiwi, for a start...Slowly I cut piece by piece...one by one... Not realizing that I'm holding something sharp, Charch!!! Red substances suddenly came out of nowhere...I somehow managed to find out that I had simply thought that my thumb is one of the fruits and cut it..I calmly went out of the kitchen, telling my mum what was happening, And she replied" simple thing also cannot do!! "Haiz...disappointly, I went washing my wounds...The red substances doesn't seem to stop running...Finally, I decided to put pressure on it, pressing it hard, using physics concept( Smart, right???)When I came out of the toilet, mum was waiting outside with a plaster in hand..She slowly put the on my wound...Touching moments...It actually made me feel better...Not pain le ^^Cuts to me now is nothing...I don't feel a slightest pain already^^...I had been trained throughout my whole life , having tons of cutting experience,which made me who I am today ^^... BRAVE!!!Actually,I didn't really cry the first time of my cutting-myself experience...I think? I didn't cry at all to be certain...Haha...I'm a BRAVE BRAVE gal...I'm quite sure of that...^^ Ok, to resume my story, I continued helping mum to finish all the fruits we have at home... Cut...Juiced...and wallah!!! Its a yummy cup of juice waiting to be drink... Kiwi is done...guava is done...whats left...Oh yes, pears... After finished cutting the juicy pears, mum headed to the juicer and juiced the pears. And then it happend... " Who didn't put back the juicer jug ?? Mei!!!!" ("Mei" is what I'm called at home as I'm the baby gal at home...) I was shocked & feeling regretful that I forgot to put back the damn jug after washing it... Mum scolded me...Soo sad..."Why am I always like that??? Why can't I do things right??? I'm really useless..."This words crossed my mind that time and I can't help being blue when things like this happen..Haiz...But anyway...Things went back to normal after that...
Can you believe this?We drank 4 types of juices for breakfast...Kiwi, Guava, Pear & Coconut!!! Amazing right??? I Love drinking juices...^^

Went to MPH Warehouse Sale to 'Lap Fo' later today...
There many many books laying around everywhere
Though it was kinda small compared to what I imagined...
We 'Lap' as much facinating books as we can and it was kinda fun actually...
Haha...Was happy that I finally bought a Jean Ure book...
One of my all time favourite author &
Sweet Valley High books which I was very into it a long long time ago...
Happy...Happy..^_^
Sis went back to PJ le...
Will miss her but she'll be back next week...

Its Monday already...
Hope that 'he' is dicharged today...
Really eager to see 'him' tomorrow...
Its had been a week and hope to know that 'he' is all right...
Praying hard that nothing bad happened...Please la...

Oh ya...Today is Flower's Birthday...
Happy Birthday!!!!!
May your wishes come true.....

Watched Criminal Minds just now...
Its actually kinda scary knowing how humans can become and what they are able to do.
I'm ammused of what profilers can do.
Interpreting what criminals do, knowing their behavior etc.
Its funny that some people can knowing some strangers soo well just through mere describe from others..
Thumbs up for them...
There's a saying in today's show in which I find meaningful and felt like sharing with you all...
"Everything happens for a reason"
If you ask me...I couldn't get myself to say that I actually believe what had been told...
Maybe something don't happen with a reason???
I don't know..
What do you think???

Ok, Tomorrow will be another busy day for me..
Need the energy to keep going le...
Felling reckless right now....
Really want everything to go on well...
Not only for me but for everyone...

Once again...Happy Deepavali!!!

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

DONT SAY YOURSELF USELESS LA!
EVERYONE BORN TO THIS WORLD HAS THEIR OWN ROLE DE LO INCLUDING YOU ^_^!

ShyuanT said...

Haha...Its true that I'm not good at anything lo..
But I'm not quite sure of what my role is now. Can you tell me??