Thursday, October 2, 2008

PD...

Went to Port Dickson Yatch Club for lunch...
Ate fish & Chips for lunch...Yummy...
Its been long since the last time I touch the sand...
Its feels....comfortable...hee..


the scenery was nice...somehow welcoming...



The place changed a lot since the last time I come...
It feels good standing on the cozy sand with wind blowing on your face...
But as usual...there are plenty of people thinks like me...
There are many people on the beach too...
Surffing...Boating...Swimming...Picnic...even playing ball...


Was kindda dissapointed that the tradition of children playing with the sand is dying out...
Wonder why did it die out anyway...
It used to be one of the 1st thing everybody do when approaching a beach
But it seemed different now...
Anyway, I took many pictures as I was walking along the beach
And came across to something kindda funny...
There were clothes hanging on the net ball net...haha...


As it is Raya, there were mostly Indians and Chinese loitering around...


It feels good to be there...
Before I left, I saw a mother with 4 kids entering the beach
I makes me think of myself a couple of years back
In which I was in their age and was always so excited to go to the beach...
I was soo happy then
Living in a burden and worry free life
Without any limits...
Unlike now
There's soo much things to do
And soo little time...



After that, we went to Avillion Admiral Cove...
The scenery was also quite spectacular there...
There were many boats there...
The site was soo壮观 !!!
Can you see the little fishes inside???


Isn't this cute?? Guess what is it....


Its a Dustbin...
Very special,rite??
Seldom feel so happy going out in lazy days like this...
Followed my family to a auntie's house for dinner
Its all adults there with only me and my sis is the only teens
The house was Soo big
But there is only 1 person living in it
Felt kindda pity towards her as she is living alone
In a BIG house, maybe feeling lonely sometimes
Despite the fact that her children comes back sometimes...
It must be tough for her living alone...
She must be strong... :)
Again another lazy day for me and accomplished nothing...
But it had been a fine day to me..

BISCUIT is sick now...
Hope that he will get well soon...
This is same to everyone...
Please take good care of yourselves
Its easy to get sick in weather these days...
Bible Verse of the day:
1 Corinthians 7:17-18
17Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches. 18Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised.

No comments: