Sunday, October 26, 2008

CRAP...

I really enjoyed reading people's blog..
Its really fun in the sense that you will know what is going on in other people's life..
Knowing how they feel..
Being able to know those experience of other people that you have never heard of..
I had been sitting here for almost 3 hours reading blogs..
Enjoying every minute of it..
Accompanied by nice relaxing music..

Went out discussing about our secret performance for our Form 5 this morning(Its yesterday for now^^)
It really didn't went well..
Though we came to a conclusion on what are we going to perform..
I am still a little shaky about how will it end up..
Messy I guess...as usual..
Still dun understand why are we always making discussion on last minute basis...
Doing everything simply..
Making me feeling regret of what we had done....
But what to do??
Everyone don't really have the time and heart to do this...
This also changed my initial thought about doing a memorable performance for them...
But no matter how it goes...
I'll always do my best to make it better...
But with fear that my best might turn out to be the worst...
Still wondering whether should I go for the practice next week anot...
Really canot tahan myself for much long...
Always having 2nd thought in everything I do..
and I really mean EVERYTHING!!!
And I really don't know whether we B. Members are as close as we think we are ...
Many times we discuss things
there is not much response from anyone...
Getting fed up of all this scene already..
Everytime feel like I'm talking to myself..
I might as well turn out to be a whacko someday...
Sorry ya...
I gotta crap all this out somewhere...
If not I might get really tense up...

Am quite happy that my sis followed me to the discussion too
Long time didn't go out with her...
I mean without our parents
Though its only a couple of hours...
And I spent most of the time discussing things with others..
I'm still glad that sis came with me..^^

Just read a touching e-mail..
Wanna share this message to everyone...
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections!
God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but HE did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears & light for the way.

It had answered my question that I had been asking for a long time...
Hope that it does too to all of you ...

TOMORROW will be another tiring day..
And I'm still up crapping in this time of a day..
Doubting whether tomorrow I can tahan anot..
But anywayz..
I think I can gua,,
Might as well sleep soon la..
Just in case..^^

No comments: