Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Movies!!!!

OMG!!! Vampire Knight ROCKS!!!
Lovin it...
Can't wait for the second season to come on Oct 6...
Can't wait...
But its really dissapointing that the 1st season has only 13 episodes...
I want more!!!

Haha...Anyway...
Today had been a movie day for me...
Watched a few movies for the whole day...
Kidda spent my day with the movies....haha
1st I watched the 27 Dresses
Which I had been longing to see...
Its about a beautiful girl called Jane(Katherine Heigl) who attended weddings...
Being a bridesmaid for 27 times...
Helping the brides to take care of their weddings
Just for the sake of loving weddings...
In search of her own true love
And get married someday...
In which where Kelvin (James Marsden)who is a journalist
Came to the Picture..
Its quite an enjoying show if you ask me...
Please do go and watch this show which is very touching also...


Another movie I watched was a Korean Movie called
About a teacher and a student who fell in love with a handsome art teacher...
A funny movie...
with some touching moments
Everybody should watch this!!!

After all this..
Its all Vampire day!!!
Really excited about the final episod...
Will be watching it after this...
Hope that Zero and Yuuki will be saved!!!
Got To Go now!!!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!!

No comments: