Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM...Mates...Mama Mia...(edited)

I soo happy today...
Had been laughing for almost the whole day...
Its because I went for a show with a bunch of friends just now..
Still suffer from the over-exicitedness just now...
Am glad to went out with them...
We, a group of 13 watched High School Musical 3 together just afternoon...
Haha...Its was awesome and we over-reacted as though we own the cinema...
We laugh and laugh....chit-chatting during screening...
It seemed like we had never entered a cinema before, like 'san ba lao'^^..
Not to say that we actually sat seperately in 4 different groups
We still enjoyed our movie

Its Senior Year in the movie and its full of love, dreams and good-byes...
Really captivated me as I'm also going to leave my secondary life next year...
And will soon be separated with all my funny classmates which I like dearly...
Though I rate the show as 'ma ma dei' for I preferred Mama Mia! to this...
I still felt a bit shaky at the end of the show which is their graduation...
Can't actually imagine what will happen to me when its my turn to play the part of that scene...
Will I cry??? Or simply just wave a simple good bye and thats it ???
Haiz...Thinking about this really makes me blue...

Anyways...After the show, we joined by 2 other friends...
Together, it makes 15 of us in total...
But apart from the 15...there were only 4 females in the group...
Haha...Its cocky knowing this but we gals really enjoyed ourselves....
I can't believe that we are actually travelling in such a BIG group together ...
EVERYONE of the turned up!!! No 'pilot' today...Hooray !!!
Went eating later then and snaped a few shots together...
HAHA....HAHA...
We actually went to a restaurant and sat down there waiting to be served
And guess what!!???
All 14 of us actually stood up and left the restaurant as the service there was very bad...
We went next door to 'makan' & 'yum cha'...
And had a great time snapping shots together like we are in vacation or something...(haha)
I guess that the people around us think that we are crazy snapping shots in a comman place like this...But we didn't care...haha..
I really enjoyed my time today...
Looking forward to times like this in the future...
LOOOOVE them all!!!

Snap shots of us...( I'm taking the pic)



Speaking of Mama Mia!!..
I wanna promote the movie to everyone..
I just simply love the movie..
Here are some details...

Mamma Mia! The Movie

Teaser poster
Directed by Phyllida Lloyd
Produced by Judy Craymer
Gary Goetzman
Executive producers
Benny Andersson
Björn Ulvaeus
Rita Wilson
Tom Hanks
Written by Catherine Johnson
Starring Meryl Streep
Amanda Seyfried
Pierce Brosnan
Colin Firth
Stellan Skarsgård
Dominic Cooper
Julie Walters
Christine Baranski
Music by Benny Andersson
Björn Ulvaeus
Stig Anderson
Cinematography Haris Zambarloukos
Editing by Lesley Walker
Distributed by Universal Pictures
Playtone

An ABBA song-based movie...
Its somehow a musical
Just the way I like it..
The expressions..Passion..melody..story line...
Its just what I expect of a good musical..
Everyone MUST watch it..
You won't regret it..

By the way I almost forgot to mention about 《振风》
I was very excited that the 'magazine' which was produced by PBC had published recently!!!
The theme is 过客 which I didn't know what it meant from the beginning...
The book was nice...It came out just the way I imagined it...
All our hard work actually paid its price...
( Though I contributed little in the process)
I was kindda proud that I had actually helped publish a book...


This is the cover of the book...
Isn't it cute??
I like the concept very much..
Hope that all of you know what is the theme about...
If don't know...You can simply ask me...
I'll be delighted to explain to you...
If you read the book, please don't hesitate to comment it to me..
I'm desperate to know what you think about it....
Hey!! Its already passed 12am... Its Deepavali!!!
HAPPY DEEPAVALI to all!!!

No comments: