Friday, October 24, 2008

Exhausted...

Haiz..I'm soo tired today...
Feeling reckless ....
Dunno what happened to my yesterday post...
I had spent much time writing it and now...
Its gone...
What o...How could things like this happen???
Really spoil my mood la...
In such a day, things like this happen...
All my efforts had been washed away again...
Sad....

As I mentioned that I posted something yesterday
But it had gone missing now...
Here is some of the things I mentioned yesterday...

I'm really happy to be back to my online live
And that my 10-day finals which is quite torturing had passed...
Soo relived now...
Watching Vampire Knight Guilty now..
This is the moment I've been waiting for..
HAHA....

Apart from my dragged live...
Everything seemes worrying to me...
1. I'm soo frustrated about the fact that my life do not seem to change even a little bit for the past few years...
I'm still going through the hectic "work marathon" which I go through every year..
Haiz...Why can't my life be more simplified????
Just after exam...Everything seemed to pile up
waiting poor me to finish them...

2. Thinking of the fact of 'him' going for operation really gives me the goosebumps..
So worried about what would happen then...
'he' must be in pain all this time
carrying his weak body around...
Feeling kinda pity towards 'him'
And somehow scared that something bad might happen...
This gives me the blues now...
I'm so useless unable to do a single thing for 'him'...
Life is soo unpredictable..
We never know what will happen the next minute...
Its giving me the blues now...

3. There goes my holiday...
Almost every week of my upcoming holiday has a plan..
Even before I plan it...
How can I possible spent my free time doing what I like
despite being occupied with all this activities
which is somehow unfavouratable...
This will be what a holiday...
With most of my time spent in school...Boring...

Damn tired now, no mood to do anything...
Hope that my mum's students which are suffering from
HFM disease will recover soon
Its really cruel letting little kinds suffer for all this...
(crossing my finger...)
Can barely open my eyes now...(Ohhhhhhhhh)
Tomorrow lies ahead................
GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments: