Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hi again...

Finally got my mum to let me online for 1hr...
Felt good again...
Everyone is really trying hard to do well this time...
Haiz...I think I'm the only one who is in 'play play' mood...Haiz..
But I'm now kindda in the mood of studying...'u'
Good for me!!! I thought, for my short term enthusiasm....haha...
Anyway, Its now Oct now
and many people I know is gonna be one year older....
haha!!! Good for them ....
Anywayz....Just wanna say a little
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to all of the October babies...
Hope ya all will have a nice and wonderful birthday!!!

We celebrated my father's birthday on Sunday!!!
That day was a wonderful day
and we bought a wonderful cake from Secret Recipe...
And its delicious!!! Yum...yum...


That day should be the nicest birthday to my father
Hope that he will always happy and worry-free for the rest of his life...
And know that we all LOVE him very much...haha...

OMG!!! Its already passed Oct 6 !!!
This means that Vampire Knight Guilty is already out!!!
Hooray!!! Can't wait watch it after my finals!!!
Actually I can't wait to watch it now...
Haha, gotta start to learn how to control myself now...~~
Ok, gotta go now...
Last minute wishes to all my friends and those who are sitting for their exams...
Wishing that all of you will have a goos time having exams
Best of LUCKKKKK....in everything...
And will score flying colours in all the subjects..
Chao.....

No comments: