Wednesday, October 1, 2008

IT'S RAYA!!!

Thats nothing better than a good night's sleep...
(Besides a good old relaxing song la, of course..)
Was damn tired yesterday
And went to bed imediately after my lunch...
Sleep through the afternoon, night, midnight till now..
Can't believe that I actually woke up this morning thinking that its a school day..
Planned to finish my homework
and go to school EARLIER
which I'm always late for some reason...
(Soo frustrated about it..Arrgh)
Then I suddenly came to realize that its already my holiday!!!
Soo happy...
Its already holiday...
n its already October...'n'
Time flies so fast this year.
Have not accomplished anything for this whole year long...
and now its finally October...
Going to be the end of this year...
Time really flies....

Anywayz, I'm already addicted to Vampire Knight...
all also thanks to BISCUIT who introduced it to me

Biscuit....haha..

Haiz..
Again another reason for me to go online..
Can't seem to stop myself from being attracted by the computer...
Everyday telling myself not to on it..
Not to waste time on it..
But in the end..
I waste more time on it then in my studies
(I don't actually study of course...XD)
Even more than my beauty sleep time..
Soo freaking frustrated about it again..
Why can't I be more determine to myself???
I'm such a LOSER...
Dunno how to save myself...
HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!

Still got my Bio project undone..
Dunno when only I'll make up my mind to finish it...
Everytime wait until the last only decide to do..
then give myself an excuse that I have no time...
Damn angry at myself..
Don't seem to change this stupid habit..
Feeling hungry now...
But feel like going back to sleep later..
haiz..Little thing also can't decide...
Really dunno what to do with myself...

Ok...gotta watch my vampire now...
Might blog again later...
By the way...

Selamat Hari Raya to all
Hope that you all will have a happy holidays!!!


No comments: