Sunday, September 28, 2008

Talents/Abilities ??

Today...again is a wasted day...
Attended bible class in the morning,
Learnt about the importance of our abilities...
Found out that we should use our abilities wisely
No matter is basic ablities or special abilities...
Gotta figure what my special abilities is...
Troubling people?? Sleeping?? Running around like a CRAZY GIRL????????
What about you, guys?? Know what is your special abilities/talents??
If you know, please put it to good use or use it to help others...
Otherwise, it will slowly fade away and being wasted...
Hee..hee...Feel like an old lady now^^

Went to cut my hair after service...
And guess what...
It took my 2 hours just to cut my stupid hair!!!!
Can you believe it??!!!
Spent precious time waiting for my turn!!!
Feeling exhausted since morning
(Result of my yesterday late nite "activities")
And now gotta wait for 2 hrs just to cut a hair!!!
What can be worst??
But can't blame the saloonist la..
There is only 2 of them
and tons of us...
Wonder why there are soo many people getting married and having dinner today??
Today 'hou yat zi' meh???
Anyway, I cut my hair and it turned out ==
Don't know how to explain...
Everyone says no difference than before...
Haiz...wasting $$ again...
After that, I watched the live Chibi Maruko Chan show...
Its quite funny, really based on the cartoon characters...
Never thought I'll watch it before...
haha...

OMG!!! Just found out that still got Bio project not yet do...
Haiz.. Many work not yet finished...
Lucky BISCUIT reminded me...>_<
Lots of things to do...
But so little time...
Wanna watch Vampire Knight.
But something seems to be wrong...
Hope to watch it soon...
Bible verse for the day:
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or in deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments: