Friday, September 26, 2008

What a Day...

As usual, I'm always late for class...
Again...all this happen due to my co-curricular posts...
Haiz...everyday gotta see the teachers just to sign all the 'BORANGs'
Summore I thought that today can rest already...
But ended up??? Same as usual.
Really dislike my 'JOB'...
Everyday tons of people come looking for me to 'lengkapkan BORANG'...
No matter where I go there must be someone chasing after me...
Disturbing classes...
Don't want to help them fill their 'BORANGs' also cannot
Ended up 'Ponteng' classes to see the teachers,
In order to return a already filled up 'BORANGs'to them lo..
Haiz.. Studies already soo bad but still gotta run around like a crazy girl,
Skipping precious classes...
Always disturbing poor teacher to sign the 'BORANGs'...
Feeling tired, every time I do that..
Summore today not only have to run up & down delivering my 'mails'
Still got teacher's one need to distribute...Haiz...
Luckily,this time I got someone to do it with me...
Really wanna thank Headboy la..
He always help/accompany me...
Eventhough he is kindda busy..
Kamsahamida, HEADBOY...^^

Apart from the usual routine I do always, today seemed to go on well...
And the best news is that I finally got my Band concert 2008 DVD...Hooray!!!!^0^
Imeadiately after my lunch, I watch the grand performance in which I'm part of it...
Damn good man.(though the sound quality is bad)
the video is clear(at least better than the 1 before..Hee..),
But the only thing is that the whole performance is taken from oneside only..
That means we can only see one part of the whole band members...Soo sad 'n'
Anywayz,thank you Mr. Yip for taking the video for all of us...^^

Apart from that, the performance is a BLAST...
Its very meaningful to me....
Soo happy that I finally get to see the whole performance..
Coz I'm one of the performers, cannot get to see the show wan...
HAHA...
Hope that everyone will have a plesant day...


Bible Verse for the day:
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

No comments: