Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Search search search....

Can't get the songs outta my head!
Haha, keep hearing them in my mind.
Whole day long like the radio is planted inside.
Almost danced to the songs, but luckily I didn't. XD
They make me happy,
but it's sort of disturbing if you wanna concentrate during lecture. ^^

Gotta thank KJ for introducing some nice songs to mua too.
Am enjoying them very much. ^^

Erm, loads of researching need to be done.
Loads of things are waiting for me to explore.
24 hours per day is not enough,
but since it's a Gift from God,
gotta really make full use of it!
Still caught in a dilemma of which topic should I choose to present,
Oh well..
Hopefully something good comes around soon la.
Gotta get back to info searching!
Wishing each and everyone of you a Happy Cantabile day!


Handsome right??? haha...


p.s. Waking up at 6.30am and have a nice jog at the park feels really great. XD

Nightingale-Yanni

2 comments:

yiipin said...

wow...6.30am...it's been a long time since the last time i did tat...lol...XD

why happy cantabile day?

ShyuanT said...

Lolz... My friends with their crazy suggestions. hehe.. You should try it sometime.

It's juz something I made up meaning have a happy day! haha...