Thursday, July 1, 2010

A puppy day!

Ok, juz found out that actually the world ain't as perfect as I think it is.
Maybe all while long I had been happily living in the lil' world of mine and had not really witness what's actually happening around me.
Juz recently, I had been so obsessed about knowing more about ****sexuality,
that is obviously one of the major social issues these days.
Used to think that it is rather interesting and something quite cool and exciting to know,
but today, I have to admit that
I'm kinda sad knowing so much about them.
I mean, this is not what we are supposed to be right?
Isit real that some of us are really born like that?
I understand about those born with gender-fluid, but....
Juz dun understand why, sometimes....
I know it is a choice, mind set, feelings that one can't possibly have full control of,
still.... hearing someone talking about it in person, made me feel kinda.... disappointed.
I mean, I hear many things about what they do,
how they feel, what they like,
but for the 1st time, it just struck me that,
it's actually happening in this world,
a world full of corruptions and stuffs...
It's happening all around me...

Though it's kinda bothering me much right now,
they had given me an urge to wanna know more about them,
making friends with them,
and try to understand them....
Maybe they someday realize that,
this is not what they actually want/are...
Just maybe.
Still love seeing them, watching them and finally, hope to understand them as well..
What do you think???

Btw, if the you reading this knows what am I talking about
and you're actually one of them,
So, please dun feel offended or anything....
Am sorry if I've unintentionally hurt you...
Not trying to show any discrimination here,
you are who you are and I accept and like you as who you are,
just felt a sudden need of sharing this to everyone that's all.
So, please please please dun feel offended!

Oh ya, to tell the truth, some of my friends really thought I'm one of them too... XD


Will be heading back home tomorrow!!! Muahahhahaha....
Hopefully this will be an escape for mua from all the thinking and wondering... Or Maybe not.
Juz wanna list down a few people I hope to meet this weekend.
Prawn mee, Yen Jun, Cheah, Band mates, CALM Youths...
Ok, the list goes on, but still hope to meet Mua dear and the Monsters!! hehe..



Bata:" I'm sleepy~~~ *Yawn*
"
Ain't it cute? I named it BATA, coz of something that happened earlier. haha..
Some1 brought it to class today... (wahahhaha.. you won't believe who)
it's so freakingly cute!!


p.s. Congrats to Cheah and Yen Jun again for getting JPA-s!!!
And happy Bday Man Yee!! <3


Neutron Star Collision-Muse

3 comments:

yiipin said...

aww....puppy!!! >< i often see cats around but no dogs...hmm... my target----get a golden retriever when i can affort to hav one!!! XD they r so handsomeeeee..........

Kaijun said...

Use back what you said: "this is LIFE"
I try to adopt to this world and keep changing myself.

doggy~ doggy~
you are not comfortable when i wear you... bacuase you are BATA brand shoes~
XD

ShyuanT said...

Yiipin:
Lolz.. You there got so many cats o.. haha... We here also seldom see puppies, just that day, SOMEONE brought it to class. ^^ When you have your own golden retriever, remember to post more pics o. ^^

MakE_LiFe_EasY :
Lolz... Yeps, this is life... That's basically the only choice left.

Lolz.. BATA the puppy!!! wahahaha..