Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nanny McSaturday

Super relaxing Saturday!
Hadn't even step foot out of the door the whole day... wakakak..
Here's some random silly thoughts of the day:

It's truly mesmerizing seeing a bunch of cheerleaders kicking their a** hard in order to achieve what they want. Their moves, their style, their choreographs, their attitudes, all I can say is: BRING IT ON! It's just like us musicians (Or should I say long ago) what practiced our heads off to achieve perfection and harmony... Those were the days.... (But so is now. XD) Come on, baby! and there's the Nanny McPhee 2- M.I.A (Missing in action) which sort of explain the mua who has lost the spark and urge to do what I really want these days.

"Whenever you believe it, you can surely do it! "

That's basically one of the lesson I learnt these few days and will stick to this awesome principle in no matter what. Strongly believe that MIRACLES do happen and DREAMS do come true, all you have to do is believe and have faith. These are very important in our lives, please do tell yourself the same. There might just be one question you will ask: even if you do believe that you can, the others might not think so and tend to go with the easy way. So, what do you call that???
Bad influence
, I reckon. These are the people who do not have enough faith to trust in you (Well, maybe some of them have good intentions though) Still, dun let them get into your way as you know better than that. Keep it up and give your best, you can definitely achieve what you set out to get.

p.s.:
1. I have no idea why I'm crapping this much, juz felt like blurting things out, maybe?
2. Love the streets, love the hoods.
3. Am still struggling with food... Once I see it, I will wanna have it. Now I know how prisoners felt when they see food but cannot touch it... I'm like a pathetic prisoner right now... T.T
4. Who am I? I'm spiderman... hahahhaha!!!
5. Alright, I'm happy, that's why I'm crapping awfully much. What to do? It's coming my way!!! Just can't help it! hahaha!!!


Just feel like treating myself with a plate of yummy Nasi Lemak right now... Yum yum..


"Oh Mickey, what a pity, you dun understand...
You take me my the heart when you take me my the hand..."
I Love ya Mickey!

Mickey-Toni Basil

2 comments:

yiipin said...

ooo...i love nanny mcphee too!! >< it was a nice movie! i remember the 1st movie was last few years ago n the music is nice! she is sooo pretty when she review her real young sweet face! =]

ShyuanT said...

Haha, Yeps, I think Nanny McPhee 1 has more surprises and the songs are better last time, I think. haha.. Emma Thompson is actually very pretty, but dunno why she likes to do characters which are somewhat.... not so pretty... LOLz.