Friday, July 23, 2010

Good

It's my time again!
Am sort of obsessed in watching videos these days,
one after another.
Really have great time sinking myself into different genres of music,
experiencing different kinds of feelings through the powerful voices,
the beautiful melodies of the instruments..
It makes me feel.... Alive.

Am in quite good mood lately,
Happy feelings... haha..
Good sign. ^^
I mean like I get to see some people, who can really make me very very happy, dunno why.
Juz seeing them is enough...
Guess that's the feeling when you met a long lost friend and all the feelings come back?
But in this case, it's not like we are even close, still..
Oh well, happy feeling is a good sign, right? hahah..

1. Waiting to get home next week, wanna see mum, dad, dudes, monsters (hopefully)...
2. Food food food, it's really torturing to resist you.
3. Music saves my soul.
4. Mid-terms are all over! Assignments and presentations awaits!
5. Wanna to hold you in my hands!!! Come come come to mua!
6. Happy, but simple-minded mua, loss of ideas...
7. Someone deleted my precious pics!!! T.T
8. Gonna miss MY's farewell!!! Not fair!!!
9. Lunch and dinner with big bros and sis-s... Cool. : )
10. Spent too much this week... Going broke~~~



Something to show how I feel these days.. A bright and beautiful evening sky...


We'll Be a Dream-We Are Kings ft. Demi Lovato

5 comments:

yiipin said...

hey hey, muz watch nodame cantabile final score I movie!! gonna hav final score II too!! hehe...it was nice! =] funny as usual...n nodame started to become more desperate...=(

Kaijun said...

yii pin~~ lol~~~

shyuan~~
seem that you quite adapt to the life in kampar di~~ ^^
how wonderful to study here~~ XD

ShyuanT said...

Yiipin:
The final score 1 movie? You mean the 1 in Paris 1??? 4 hour show??? I watched it many times already!!! hahahahah.. And there's a final score II also? I thought there's only the final series, Boy oh boy, can't wait to watch the 2nd finale!!!

MakE_LiFe_EasY :
What can I say?? I'm half Kamparian now! wahahhaha...

yiipin said...

there is another movie in paris too!! after chiaki's conductor competition n nodame's concert! there is new orchestra band for chiaki to conduct n they r...terrbile at the beginning..lol! XD

ShyuanT said...

Oo.. Not gonna tell me the whole story ei? haha.. Thanks for informing! Will check it out after I finished my assignments.. (Will fell guilty if I watch it and not doing my assignments XD)