Saturday, July 17, 2010

A day off!

Am trying to abstain myself from touching my lappie lately.
There's so much to do but so lil' time
And am afraid that once I touch my lappie,
there will be no turning back.
And even if I DO touch my lappie,
all social networks are prevented....
Still, I waste a lot of time browsing for this and that...
Juz sort of realized that there are so many things out there to be explored,
there are so many things to be learned and understand.
The wisdom of the entire world is so wide that,
everything that's stuck inside my brains seem so useless...

And lately, I discovered some other things too:
1. My English had degraded, from bad to worst. Come on! Chinese is bad enough, but English too??
2. Whenever you are in a bad mood, nothing's good. And whenever you are in a good mood, nothing's bad.
3. I'm only in my natural form whenever I'm with people I feel comfortable with... XD
4. Life's a cycle. When you just stand by and watch some bad incidents go by, people will also stand by and watch when you face a bad incident.
5. Nothing will make me feel more satisfied than to fill my stomach with tons of food.
6. Being home's still the BEST!
7. Smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you'll get all wet. --Anonymous (Love the saying)
8. Getting the chance to touch musical instruments is the greatest joy of all.
9. I actually do need some time and space of my own.
10. Food...food...food.. I LOVE YA!

Enjoy having time for myself! ^^

p.s. Gave myself a day of holiday! Hopefully tomorrow will be recharged and finish all the awaiting tasks!

** I'm SOO Happy that I can't wait!!!!

Happy-Never Shout Never

2 comments:

yiipin said...

haha! once i touch my lappie, i was unable to do anything except facebook-ing!! XD my homeworks will be delayed too.absolutely agree with your 2,3,6,7,8 statements! haha! XD

ShyuanT said...

Lolz.. That's why.. hehe..
Thanks for agreeing!!! Glad that there's someone who agrees with me. ^^