Friday, June 4, 2010

Chiaki Senpai



Ok, once again, I'm going mad.
Fell deeply in love with Chiaki once again.
Can't help it, seeing him just makes me melt!!!
Are there anymore Chiakis around???
And there's Nodame, who's another someone who I admire very much.
Though I loved her dear Chiaki very much,
I know more than to steal him from her.
As they are truly made for each other.
They both shines with the presence of each other...
How sweet~~~ <3

Once again another goodbye to be said to this fantastic, wonderful,
the most SUPERB anime ever as it had come to an end.
It's for real this time.
A true end where there won't be anymore of acts
from weirdo Nodame who doesn't like to bathe,
and the Magnificent Chiaki who's someone too perfect to even exist.
Just can't get enough of both of them,
and of coz, the music they give.
No one can ever get enough of them...
They are just so magical,
Influential.....
Feeling kinda sad as it's a true FINALE for the whole cantabile.
But it's a sweet epilogue for the whole sequel...

Nodame Cantabile is like coffee,
Sweet but bitter,
You'll always crave for it,
but one cup a time would greatly satisfy your senses.
More of it would be great,
but then you'll gradually lose it's primary goal...
NODAME CANTABILE, I heart ya!!!

I WANT MORE CHIAKI!
I WANT MORE NODAME!
I WANT MORE MUSIC!

A special thanks to Tomoko Ninomiya who made everything came true. Hopefully there will be more great mangas from her in the future!!!

Gratitudes to Lemon for this wonderful anime. Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!
Will be looking forward to see the live TV version of NODAME!!! hahah..


p.s. Had my 2nd blood donation yesterday!! Yippee!!! XD

Symphony No. 7-Beethoven

3 comments:

yiipin said...

senpai kakkoii neh!!!XD

Kaijun said...

I watch this movie too, not the anime one~ And i realise that Nodame is so cute, not because of her face, but is her heart, her characteristics.. Like!!

and i also went for donation for my blood~ my 1st time donation~ ^^

ShyuanT said...

yiipin:
Haha, Chiaki Senpai! Aisteru!!! haha.

MakE_LiFe_EasY:
Haha, You should watch both. Though it's all the same. Both of them are enjoyable. Haha, yaya, Nodame has a really captivating attitude.

Haha, 1st time? How you few?