Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another day

Went for "Kampar 1-day-trip today."
We started out initially as to search for sponsors and sell our concert tickets,
but ended up riding round town and came back empty-handed.
Almost, though.
At least we met a kind uncle who's willing to buy 1 from us
just for the sake of not disappointing us.
The kind uncle who opens a photo shop.
He will be working on our concert night which is also Father's day.
Poor him, working 365 days a year without rest...
Hopefully his business will grow la.
We are really thankful for him.
Kena rejected by most of the people though.
There are some who listens to what you've got say, trying to be helpful in any ways.
but there are also those uncles and aunties who dun even bother to let you introduce yourselves,
and just wave their hands saying :"No no no, dun want dun want.....” and forced us away... T.T
Oh well, it's not the 1st time kena rejected,
but if it happens too often,
you'll surely feel the fear building in you,
making you hesitate whether or not you should continue doing what you are supposed to do.

What satisfy me the most is the food.
Didn't expect Kampar to have such cheap food.
Jing Wen took me to a lil' home-like stall to eat.
We got to choose the "liao" of the noodles all we want,
and I simply picked a few (Approx 5-6 pieces)
expecting it to cost about RM 4 per bowl,
but instead, I ended up have a Rm 3.40 lunch plus Chinchau as my drink!
Damn cheap! haha.. No wonder so many people come here.
Gotta attach my gratitude to my tour guide of the day, Jing Wen,
for allowing me to present me 1st to ya!
Thanks a lot for bringing me round town ya! hehe...
It was really fun,
moving under the hot sun,
with the cooling breeze pushing towards my face!!
If there's another chance, lets do it again o! hohoho...


Oh ya, let me intro to ya.
This is J, a new mate of mine.
Hope that it will bloom pretty flowers soon!



Guess how much is this HUGE curry puff??
You won't believe it.
It cost only Rm 1.50.
The stuffing are all potatoes and there's half of an egg inside,
cool right? haha... Yummy too!

School holidays had started now!
Soo good.
May all school-goers use their holidays wisely o!
Have fun!!!

p.s.: Am enjoying the silence of this empty house... XD
p.p.s: Can't take my eyes off ya! <3

Angel-Sarah Mclachlan

2 comments:

Kaijun said...

Don tell me that you gonna sell the CWCB concert ticket at kampar?? Is gonna to be a hard task for them to attend the concert..

oh~ where is the cheap shop at kampar? i wan to go for my meal~
and i ate the curry puff before too, they bring to east there and sell to us~ It still hot and fresh~ hehehe~

ShyuanT said...

MakE_LiFe_EasY :
I'll try my best to help increase the ticket selling. Heard it's not doing well. Not really putting much hope of Kampar people to come for CWCB concert la, but the Chinese Ochestra concert, YES! EVERYONE MUST COME!!! haha..

The cheap shop is just right opposite the temple where I think a lot of students pray there during exam time. ^^ They sell curry puffs in east lake? Soo good o. Me want too!! hehe..