Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm not normal

Ok, seriously, I'm sort of not myself today.
I mean, seriously, since when I became so cool and put:"Whatever" in my mouth all the time?
And yes, I hadn't miss my parents and friends so much in my entire life.
Had been hoping that I could be in S'ban now and is hanging out with my family + the gang.
Not to forget, I didn't realize how good our band was until now.
Everything seems better last time, I wonder why.
Perhaps it's because I'm not in my normal self,
or maybe, just maybe it is because of the lack of laughter in me these days.
Not in much mood of smiling or making friends.
Dun feel like indulging myself in a conversation either
Haiz... What's wrong with me??????
Gotta get back on track, FAST!
*SMILES* XD



Beautiful evening scenery of a peaceful lake. May you find some peacefulness in it.


FIFA World cup will be on today! hahahaha..
Can't wait to see pandas coming to class. ^^
Football Fever is Back on!
But 1st I've gotta buy myself a football jersey and a cap :P


p.s.: May intakes are so noisy and they make the lecture halls look small..
p.s.:) It's out! haha, Thank you everyone for voting!!!
p.s.s: Happy Birthday to all Jun 11 babies! There's so many of you that I have not enough fingers to count. Anyways, HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!


我不会唱歌-罗志祥