Friday, June 18, 2010

Bookleting

Phew, finally finished editing everything dy...
Please please please dun ask me to redo the whole thing again...
I dun have so much time ah!!!!
Must must must be printed out ASAP!!!!
Wanna feel the birth of my 'Baby' again. XD

Going back at 11 am!!! Yooohooo!!!!
Can't wait the breathe the air of my home sweet home!
And yes, it's FINALLY the day!
Hohohohoho....
A day I'd been waiting for so long.... hahahahahhahahah!!
S'ban, WAIT FOR ME!!!!

Ok, better get some sleep 1st, later mengantuk on their big day then cham liao. Ciao~

p.s. : Hadn't been practicing for this whole week, am I still able to play??

How Do I Live -Trisha Yearwood

2 comments:

yiipin said...

wahahaha!!! me too!! getting excited!! >< see you there~~^^

ShyuanT said...

Haha.. So glad to see ya that day! Leng lui liao.