Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pasta night

Had Pasta night on Mon.
Once again, there are loads of fun.
Gonna thank Rannie, Spiky, Her Min, Sau Ting, Sensei, Wai Leong & Sis.
Because of them, I can only have this chance to have homemade food here.
Though this time we dun have a movie session,
Watching the news, and tv drama together are good replacements. ^^
Had a fulfilling night then.
We went walking around in search of the recycle bins,
and ended up loitering around Beijing, talking about witches and zombies...
Lolz.. Big bro and sis teaching lil' bro bad things ah. ^^
Had a wonderful night walking around with all the cups, plates and the pot tagging along.
Oh ya, not to forget our folks and spoons!!! hahahahaha...
Really had fun!
Thanks sis and bro!!


Still in the process of our experiment.
All the variables had been controlled and manipulated.



After starving ourselves for quite sometime, let me welcome, our end-product!
Looks yummy, right?
And indeed it is.



Two coloured butterfly~~~ Mmm....

Dunno why I felt a strand loneliness in me today.
I have friends and stuffs,
but something's not really right.
Maybe it's because dun laugh as often anymore. :S
Oh well, WHATEVER!
I still have my old buddies there for me :)
Old buddies are still the best!
Enjoyed all the chats with you guys!
Thanks ya!

p.s.: I miss mummy!!!!

温柔-五月天

2 comments:

yiipin said...

wow...u had a nice time...=]
cute pasta, nvr see one of those. where did u guys buy it?

ShyuanT said...

Er, Yups. Can say that. ^^
The pasta ah, they bought it from Tesco. There's a lot of pattern actually. Last time we tried the U shaped and spagetti. This time we tried this 2. We target the spiral one next. haha...