Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy days

20 June 2010 (Friday)
(Day of Reminiscence Concert by CWCB)

Two of the most important days of the year had just passed not too long ago.
Both of them had been both fun, interesting, exciting and enjoyable to me.
Yes, I'm talking about CW Band's concert and UTAR Chinese Orchestra Night.
Yeps, I was dead excited on Fri when I know that I'll be boarding the train soon.
Went out to deal with the booklet thinggy, came back,
rushed here and there, packing stuffs as the taxi auntie is waiting...
(I didn't even style my hair!!!)
Reached the station, met Shirley (my housemate)
Chit-chatted, camming here and there...
The anxiety of boarding the train was gradually building as minutes went by.
After being delayed for almost half an hour, my 'saviour' finally came!
Was damn excited to go into the train, almost hopping all along. XD
Sat behind Shirley, made myself comfy and still very happy that I'm finally heading back home!
Then suddenly, someone kinda familiar came by and slipped into the seat beside mua.
She began asking me where I'm heading and stuffs and everything was so unbelievable.
She was my senior, since high school until now.
We were from the same state, same school, same U, same uniform unit, and share the same purpose of heading back-- to watch CW band in action!
Can't believe that there is such absurd coincidence.
Haha... It's like fate brought us there... XD ( sounds kinda funny right?)
Am happy to bump into her.
The journey back S'ban seemed so long and draggy,
my heart's pounding with joy as the train heads nearer to they city I longed to go..
I WAS SO DAMN EXCITED!!!!!
Almost leap off the train when we finally reached the ideal destination.
I'm finally home!!!!
Mum immediately brought me to McD when came. hahahahaha...
McD!!!!!!
And did some silly shopping...
Later headed straight to the hall....
My pace accelerated as I entered the hall, wanting to see my fellow Jr.s so badly.
Walked around, met many of me fellow 'comrades',
many hi-s and hello-s here and there.... (Sorry for being so specific, am picturing the scenes that happened that day)
So glad to see the teachers and ex-s!!!
The A-band members were all on stages and I saw each and everyone of them!!!
Run up and down the hall and finally entered backstage..
There are SOO many lil' kids sitting there!!!
Greeted by some familiar faces.. hehe.. so happy to see them as well!
Started to snap pics here and there....
Said hello to everyone backstage,
more pics... and something really shocking happened.
Dunno why all a sudden the lil' Jrs so interested to know my contacts and started to ask me for them.
Some even made me sign autograph on their books,
Made me feel so awkward, as if I'm some sort of a superstar.. LOLz...
Damn shocked.
And then blah blah blah blah, the concert started. (I'm so damn long winded, gotta cut the craps)
Okok.. here's the part when concert starts.
Found a seat and sat with mua dear Yi.
As the 1st song starts, my eyes were almost in tears..
It's the moment that had been anticipated for so long...
The only way I can express how I feel is as if I'm the one performing..
So nervous, but yet looking forward to it... (Ran out of words)
................................................................................


No gonna comment about their performances here....
After intermission,
Part 2 begins..
Strings section performance was so orchestral,
I juz can't keep my mouth close...
They were brilliant! So proud of them!!!
Loved the encore song, it wrapped up the who show with a enchanting touch.
I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!!!!!
Though there maybe some things lacking here are there, am really happy for them.
More shots taken after the finale.
Hugged my 2 gals when I saw them, miss them soo much. ^^
Snap snap...
For me, concert is too short, it ended too fast, and the packing was even faster.
GENG! Efficient.
Went yumcha in A&W.
Saw some cultural performances on the streets!
Too bad it's too late for me to sit there and watch the rest of the show.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch the cultural performance again la.
A&W was packed with all the band members and ex-s.
Went home after some chit-chatting.

All I wanna say is that was the HAPPIEST day of my life this year. Even mum can't stand me being so silly and high when I reached home.. DAMN HIGH WEI!



CWCB totally ROCKS!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
21 June 2010
(Day before UTAR Chinese Orchestra Night)

Rushed to the station to catch the train back.
Reached home, makaned, headed straight to campus.
Locked the key in my room, waited for sis to rescue me.
Rushed full speed to Block A for practice.
Something happened to the booklets,
made adjustments, more practice,
printed many things but the photostat uncle didn't charge me a thing,
am so thankful for him, spent a few hours doing booklet thingy,
dropped dead on the bed, doze off.


22 June 2010
(Day of UTAR Chinese Orchestra Night)

Woke up at 7,
Went practice at 8,
spend most of the time fixing the booklets the whole afternoon.
Many thanks to those who helped, my 2 'sis' , Sau Ting and Her Min.
Rehearsals, Practices,
had crazy time with Big bro, spiky and sis and Ali and Xiao rou and Uncle...
Dressed up, dinner,
arrangements, became 'lap sap po',
moved the refreshments here and there, cleared the room,
ran here and there again for last min rehearsal.
Became waiter, Hunt for the guard to on the lights, distributed booklets,
CONCERT STARTS!
Greeted the VIP-s, Sold tickets, closed the ticket counter.
Snap shots, stand by, went up stage, performed.
After performance, watch performances, more shots, concert ends.
More shots, autograph session, shots, autograph, crazy time...
Packed up, carried the drum from Block A to C,
moved the other instruments back to the room.
Good byes and headed for burgers.
Burger and tokayaki time.
Washed up, sleep.

That days was only one word. FUN!
Missed the days when we were organizing activities and concerts back then.
Though we COs could make more improvements, the performance are still ok.
Am glad to be a part of this new family of mine. ^^
CO Rules!

Sorry for the blurness, but it's the happiest pic I have here...


Tee hee~

To be able to be a part of Band and CO truly is something I won't regret for life.
Not everyone has this kind of chance. ^^
I'm SUCH A LUCKY LUCKY GAL!

p.s. Am really sorry for being so long-winded. XD
p.s. Glee's really nice! Their songs and the way they perform!


Somebody to love-Glee (AWESOME!!!!)

2 comments:

yiipin said...

haha! i'm damn high tat day too!!!excited til i forgot to bring my ticket and i left it at my hostel in nilai. == and bought another ticket. XD they r so cool and brilliant to use the radeztky march as encore song and interact wit the audience! hehe...although i know tat they copy from youtube. XD but it's a good try! i was so unwilling to leave the mps hall after the performance but yet my parents keep forcing me to go back home as soon my sister is done. T_T i miss the feelings we used to hav after the performance...
you r realli a lucky girl~ so envy!!!inti hav band too but i dun like the system there. they often abandon the new members (us..) T_T i cnt feel the "big family" here.

ShyuanT said...

Haha, I can feel the 'highness' you have experienced. haha. I bet many of the ex-s also feel the same. haha.. You ah, so clumsy o, forgot to bring your ticket. LOLz..
Yeps! LOVE that song. The ultimate song that I can really say BRAVO that night. haha.. They were really great. ^^
Haha, thanks. Dun have to envy la. When you guys organize some function together, then the 'familiness' will appear de. We were also the same here. After concert, only got to feel then bond between us. haha.. Dun worry la. Try enjoying the being 'abandoned' moments, it will end soon de. XD