Sunday, June 27, 2010

Random

Almost wanna cry dy...
How can someone sing a song that can move someone so much???
She's so freaking awesome!!!!!
Am totally drawn towards you.

And then there's the Glee cast singing at the back of my ear!!!
Can you guys please dun sing with so much feelings??
Wanna cry dy!!!
Can't help being moved by so many touching songs!
You guys are just so terrific!

Songs... songs... songs...
Affecting me and my mood now...
Tons of journals to read and assignments await!!!
Cannot continue to dwell in this feeling right now!!!

Had been quite occupied this whole week . Been rushing here, going there and staying back late. Had even came back from school at 12am. hehe... Neat, right? Am trying to enjoy these preoccupied days now. Hopefully I get to accomplish everything I target within the 24 hours given by Father everyday la. And sorry that am not blog walking often these days. Will try to arrange more time to do so! haha..

Food craving Mania starts right now!


Food food food. I <3 style="color: rgb(51, 51, 255);">


p.s. C.A.L.M dudes, I'm totally missing it all!!!

Don't Stop Believing-Glee casts

2 comments:

yiipin said...

wow!!tats realli lotz of foooood!! haha!

ShyuanT said...

Yes, And they were all eaten by me! haha...