Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random

Actually I have nothing much to say about my simple life these days.
Was I didn't join the Chinese Ochestra,
I think there' nothing much to anticipate for me now.
Ok, that's after Band's concert la.
So, am really glad that I'd joined it. ^^
Oh ya, though my post are more simpler and short these days,
am really thankful for the one or two visitors who liked my posts.
Thank you for telling me that someone's actually reading them!


Juz too tell you guys that my food supply had been stocked up by dear momma and pappa!
haha.. There's so much to be eaten now! XD

p.s. What you sung was really amazing, love it much. Wonderful lyrics too! Can really feel how you felt when you sung it.. <3>


You're Not Sorry-Taylor Swift


2 comments:

yiipin said...

haha! welcum =] who is the one tat sing so well?? taylor??

ShyuanT said...

Hehe, thanks again for visiting. ^^
She sings well, but the person I'm referring is someone else. Haha..