Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wake Up!!

Ahh... What a relieve that Physics and Add Maths had passed...
Though I know that I'll suck in my results,
It doesn't really seem to bother me much at all..
At least for now...

Felt as if I'm living in a dream of mine,
Nothing seems to be mean anything,
I can do what ever I want,
without actually realizing that it is really happening.
Guess I just got too carried away by my dreams,
And I don't seem to be ready to be awaken from it.
Studies, academics, life, computer...
Its like nothing matters now, (while, except TV I guess?)
all I do now is to wander all around my dreamland,
Looking for something to suit myself,
but, Nothing....
What can I do to snap out of it and face the reality??
Anyone or anything that can helps???

**(I spend most of my day sleeping, right after my exams, I come back home to sleep. Is that normal for someone who will be facing her exams the next day??? I feel no fear or nervous in me. Don't even touch the freaking books at all. What had I become??)

Come Back to Me-Utada Hikaru

5 comments:

Catherine Hooi said...

hey! mi shyuan..
im almost the same as u..
went up to my bed once i reach home..
its normal, ok?
dun be freak out..

Fyne said...

me too , i went to sleep for 5 hours after i reach home .......... . that is why i hate the examination . it make me sleepless .

yc said...

hey,i oso sleeps aftr schl
n u know la,how many hours i ll sleep~
u nid 2 hv sufficient energy 2 revise efficiently o~
haha~in my opinion la,coz when i m tired,i cant concentrate on revision at all...so,sleep 1st,den study >v<

ShyuanT said...

Catherine:
Erm, I know most of us do the same thing as to take a nap when we get home after having our exams. But sleeping is really serious. And I still sleep through the sleep...

Fyne:
Haha, You sleep for 5 hours then you continue to study ma.. ^^

YC:
I wonder why you still wanna put anonymous. haha, your name is there wo... Anyway, You still wake up and study wor. I really sleep,dead de. And I don't touch the books.. That's the problem. Sleep much but don't study...

Hui Min said...

I DISLIKE sleeping......is a waste of time...really but still now I think no one agrees with my opinion.