Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gratitudes.

Oh... It had been officially a week since I hadn't updated here.. Sorry guys as it had been quite a holiday for me. Its like I've gotta sit in front of the computer all day long just to adjust some simple things. FYI, its not easy to publish a book, even a class mag. Not to say a book which will be read by everyone in school. So, had devoted my whole holidays in making the book which is rather tiring to tell the truth. People seem to think that its a easy job and all we have to do is collect the data but no, it needs tons of time and effort after achieving all the info we need. Oh my, am starting to sound like an old lady, that's all about my say in book making...^^

This post will be long as usual as it will contain the other things I wanted to post since the holidays but do not have the time to do so. I did think that my holidays were relaxing and sort of frustrate too!! Here's some gratitude I wanna show to some parties...

Monday

Got to gather with my classmates to give a 'final touch up' for our Class Mag as said. Was really glad that everyone made it (well, except Charm who is sick) and gave their best in helping to make it happen. But still as usual, we from the monsters class have a special talent which is making loads of noise and the ability to have fun in whatever we do which in the end, we don't really get to finish what we set out to do. Just wanna apologize to all the monsters as I was sort of fierce that day and kept ordering this and that that fine day. Really really sorry if I had ever made any of you uncomfortable or said things which offended you... Please do accept my sincere apologies... But still Thank you all so much for voluntarily offered to help in making this class thinggy of ours and the full support given. I love ya guys so MUCH!!!!!!!!!! THank You guys!

Tuesday


Can't really remember what had happen that day. Let me think.... Hmm....Nopes, nothing....

Wednesday

Gotta go to the publishers office of the Zhen Feng, a book by the PBC which will be published every year end. It's located in KL and we took the KTM there. Met loads of people there where most of them were also heading to KL to gai gai with friends. Was delighted to be involved in such a Big thing. But was sort of worn off when we were back as tons of brain cells were dead by the fact that too many thinking was done... You know what I mean. Anyway wanna give a BIG thanks to Mr. Chai for his friendly hospitality he gave to us and the nice lunch he belangjad.... lolz.. Oh ya, to another Mr.Chai who send us back so kindly.. Thanks ya!!!

Thursday

Home all day long facing my dear PC.. Thanks ya PC for the cooperation you gave to me...

Friday

Spend whole day with dear PC again. Oh ya, had forgotten how much I missed watching the auditions of American Idol. Its hilarious! hahahaha... Enjoyed watching the Season 8 replay.. haha...

Saturday


Another devoted day in class mag making. Biscuit, Lemon, Prawn and Black man came. Glad that all of them came. Laughter never left and the fun of teasing each other is always enjoying. Thanks to all of them, we finally got to complete something. It's really a nice known Saturday as sis is back!!! Hooray!!! Had been anticipating this day for a long long time... Mum's cooking was superb and it's nice to have a 'reunion' dinner like this. Mum, you ROCK!!

* Thanks ya, Al for helping in fixing my comp in tears! You sure make a good technician... ^^

Sunday

Too bad there are Goodbyes today. Many people gotta head back to their respective places after the Raya holidays. Haiz.. May they have a safe journey home. Thanks ya Uncle CM for the nice lunch! Oh ya, had a nice dinner with my dear leaders in Hawaii (Steakhouse, I can't really afford to go overseas...Lol..) Its such a nice gathering and the reunion was really fun as we got to chit-chat a little more than what we usually do. The conversations we had was silly but yet comforting. Love to know that all of us can bland in together regardless of our age. We were all friends despite the fact that we are their ex-com. Nice dinner we had as a appreciation for our hard work, but too bad everyone had to leave in a rush. Anyway, thanks ya guys for giving such an interesting dinner. You guys will be great leaders and will lead our librarians to a better future! (Haha... it's a little over...) OMG. The ice-cream I had is really making me sick!!

** CM, see, you didn't join us. You won't know how much you miss.. hahas...
*** One Tree Hill's back in action.

Monday
Today is not a nice day as we have our exam papers distributed back to us. What the heck! Such lousy results I also can get?? haiz.. what can do? didn't study ma. Cannot blame anyone except myself. Anyway, thank you Pn. Selva, Cik Yeon and Pn. Chew today!!

Kay, more things to be done. Better work my arse up in order to beautify my 'picture of life'... lolz... It might take awhile for the next post, who knows??

Pic of the post( lolz... added it as the post looks boring):


An Apple a day, keeps the stress away!
This pic is taken in the dark where all the glow-in-the-dark-s steps out immediately, showing of their beauty and glowing brightly in the dark..

Quiz: What positive attitudes dwell in you?? Think about it and list out. Keep it in your diary and read it once in a while, adding the list or rather deleting some... Keep it. You'll definitely use it in the future....

蜗牛-周杰伦

3 comments:

Hui Min said...

Didnt really help your com to clean away it's tears.....still in progress lo.....i think 20% only......but still nvm. Although I almost finish my part in class magazine.....but if you need any help..I am willing to lend you a hand.....

*Slogan should be an apple a day,keeps the biscuit away ==

kelly said...

555...My sejarah~~~555555 T-T

ShyuanT said...

Alvin Lee:
Haha, you made it cry even more... No la, juz joking. though its still needs more repairing work to do, its such a blessing that it can still work.^^ Thanks for everything. I really need some help in the class mag. Don't grumble when I give you loads to do o...^^

*Lolz, ya meh, don't let me see you eat apple ah..

羡德 :
What happened to your Sejarah?