Sunday, September 13, 2009

Craps

Creeps.. I'm starting to get hungry again..
FOOD!!! I NEED FOOD~!!!
That's no way I can live a normal life if I can't stop my craving for FOOD!!!
Nopesy.. Gotta control.. No food for you yay!!!

Er, just wanna clarify something.
I think I did some mistake by posting something I wasn't supposed to.
Was not angry or pin-pointing something in my previous post.
Just wanna tell all of you that it don't be easily affected by what people says.
And do be true to yourself and try not to fool yourself by doing things that is not you..
I guess that some people got the wrong idea of it.

To my dear friend: I'm sorry I made you feel bad my friend. What you said do have an impact to me which that it helped me think clearly.. I wouldn't wanna do anything to hurt you and that I guess I made a Big Mistake by saying stuff like that here.. Please don't let my words bother you... Forgive me, bestie...

Gotta get myself something to occupy my time,
Felt really empty wandering round my house all day...
Guess TV's really a good cure for it..
And yes, FOOD too!!^^
Still suffering from Lazy Bum Syndrome,
Loads of things to do but still... Plain lazy..
Arrgh... Gotta kick my own A** out,
Oops, I can't, (My legs are only meant to kick forward.. Not backwards..)
Oh well, must find some way to help me do it...

btw, The Perfect Score's nice, check it out!!





Everything-Fete Dobson

7 comments:

空。陵 said...

y hungry u still wanna control urself le??erm.. i think if u keep on control ur self u will more suffer..enjoy ba..

noname said...

i think ur food is blood. blood lacker.

lemonchow said...

U can eat some vegetable as yr snack ma~~ healthy and high in fibre... ^^

Hui Min said...

Dont eat too much leh......3 meals are more than enough le.....supper not good for health....anyway want me help you to inject some hardworking syndrome gene? Haha....maybe free of charge o...^_^ then you become hardworking again

ShyuanT said...

hon fai:
Haha.. Everything we enjoy must suffer a cost. I also wanna enjoy myself while eating but I couldn't cope up with the cause..^^ Still, there are many ways to enjoy food..^^ Like tasting a little and think that you ate a lot..^^ (Just my opinion)

thamws:
Long tme didn't see here you dy, finally wanna come visit me la. Don't always call me blood lacker a. I'm not suffering anemia plus I'm not a vampire leh.

lemonchow:
Will try out you suggestion... hehe..Like eating carrots like a rabbit??

Alvin Lee:
I also know ma, if I continue at this rate obesity will be knocking my door^^. And when can I have the hardworking syndrome genes?? Would surely need some now...

Oyster said...

美食当前,要忍着啊。。。。来,学我,一起说:“我不会败在美食的脚下!!!!”

ShyuanT said...

Lol. haha.. okok.. I followed your advice, but nothing works..^^ Its so hard to control ,myself in front of food.. hehe..