Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a Long One, be ready!!!

Got to spend some quality time with my lovely violin today.^^
Had been craving for the time for us to spend together for the past few days.
And got to have a tiny whiny bit of time with it..
What a special moment we had, didn't we...^^

Gosh, had gained so much weight ever since trials started.
I know many of you won't believe me but its true.
Evidence: My pants!! they are all too tight and most of them are unwearable now.
I'm like a small hyppo now, (with spare tyres around me...)
It's 1.40am now and I'm still holding a cookie on my other hand while typing.
Matching up with a nice warm cup of tea...
I think there won't be any chance of me being called thin anymore.
Craps, that means I've gotta buy a new batch of clothes for myself!!!!
Arrgh..
Can't keep my mind out of food.
Eat, eat, eat, that's all I do and now
have to suffer the consequences...

Advertisement:

Tesco Choice Double Chocolate cookies, YUMMY!!
It's really nice and the chips do actually melt in your mouth.
Love it , do certainly prefer it more than Chipsmore.
Try it, you won't regret. Mm..mmm.. Good.

Anyway, had a great time today as we got to watch a movie in school yesterday.
Called 《三个好人》
Though the attendance was poor,
There was a slip second where it felt as if all of us are one...
In unity.
What a nice moment.

Had to fill in some form about our dismissal from school.
It requires your Co-cu activities, post you had and achievements,
And so, I filled whatsoever that is required and directed by the teacher...
I filled things that I had experienced and all the other requirements needed..
And had already filled half the column in minutes...
And then a friend of mine said something which got me thinking.
She said:" If people don't know you, they will think that you are trying to boast about your achievements and show off." (Didn't look happy)
Was so shocked to hear that.
And then I wondered about what she said,
Am I doing so? Am I trying to boast ?
And then it strikes me,
No Way I'm doing that,it's not like I have anything to boast about.
I just happened to be scribbling whatsoever that is demanded and just being true about myself.
I may have wrote about a lot of unnecessary things which are not important,
but its what I had done.
I have no achievements which can be compared with other people,
and can't I be happy with the little I have?
I don't have to please people by showing off the things I have and too don't care of what and how people sees me,(I think?)
Maybe I got a little carried away by the subject again...
But it do bug me as this comes our from a friend who is quite close..
Oh well, as long as I'm honest to myself and am not doing anything wrong, nothing matters...

Oh my, can't belive I haven't mention this.
Our class T is finally out!!!
haha.. serious, the same Class T which got me so nervous and excited since the pass few months is finally done!
Damn happy!!! (Flying in the air~)
It looks just like what I had imagined and
all the things I had been worried about are actually put to waste..
hahahahahahahahahahassssssssssssssssss.......


Our very own Class T

5M©

P.S. I Love you.. I love you!!!
Thanks so much for putting so much joy in my life for the past few days,
enjoyed your company...

** Can't get my mind off the song 我的太阳 sung by a little boy in my school... urgh...
*** Happy Belated Birthday Yang and MWei...

永不消失的彩虹-卓文萱

11 comments:

Hui Min said...

Eating me again.......pain la...........haha XD. The show really funny lo...but they sort of using foul words......now very good for children >_<.

lemonchow said...

Do u hv any weight gain ? In my eye u r very slim liao lo~ The show was funny as contain many laughing point.. haha!!

Hui Min said...

type wrong words in my comment ==

*now=not

めぐみ said...

hey gal..
how's ur trial?? stil got one more paper right?? +u+u..
erm..it's true..
dont bother wat ppl say about you..trust yourself and show them ur real self..
dont get any sad as life aint smooth all the way..
cheers girl~

Oyster said...

1st) 如果你认为你很肥,请看“阿菜”一眼后再想想。
2nd) 是谁那么缺德哦?说你Show Off ! 她还嫌命短是不是?
3rd)恭喜咯,班T出来了,我办还遥遥无期呢?!

ShyuanT said...

Alvin Lee:
Haha.. Of coz eating you la.. So yummy.. hehe.. Can prevent my stomach from growling...^^ Yup, should definitely check your spelling 1st..^^

lemonchow:
Yes, I've gained plenty of weight. Just that I'm quite good in hiding it...^^

Jojo:
I;m fine. My trials is not too good. haiz.. haha.. Ya, I don't really care what people say about me as long as I'm clean. Thanks for the encouragement. ^^

Oyster:
1. I'm near plump now. And she ain't fat either...Don't talk about her like that...
2. Its one of my friend and please don't get the idea that I'm mad at her. I said it as an encouragement to all of you not to be easily affected by people's words.
3. Haha, saw the draft of your class T very nice leh..

空。陵 said...

i like ur class t-shirt..nice^^

ShyuanT said...

hehe.. Thanks..^^

kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly said...

Dont mind about somebody's saying...i think she is jealous about u...

congratulation!! ur class t shirt was came out!! our class will never hv a class t althought i hv designed it...sigh...

and then, if u say again u r FAT, i will jump down from 14th floor!!!

ShyuanT said...

OMG. Again?? haha.. It's really not worth it to jump down for me leh.. btw, erm.. I'm cool with what she said la, and I don't think she's jealous...Its a past now.. so nothing to worry la..