Sunday, September 20, 2009

Haiz..

OMG. Desperate!!
Kinda Frus right now..
Feel like screaming in front of my comp..
Gosh.. Why isit so hard to do a simple thing??
TO organize my time well..
And 2 other things which took up practically all my time..
Arrgh... No time for myself...
Suan...

Luckily I gotta eat Mcflurry today..
Mum belanja.
So happy man... haha..
Thanks mum!! Luv ya!!


Ok. Gotta get back to work. Do wish me luck!!

Wishing all of you Happy Holidays and Happy Raya !!!
Use this period of time wisely o!!
Happy Birthday Zhi Yuan!!! May you be a better person!!

雪花

5 comments:

Catherine Young said...

selamat hari raya....
...........
...........pada hari yang mulia ini.

you know, the hari raya song,that's all i know, hahaha...


and....check out the comment on june,i've left something for you.

Hui Min said...

Didnt belanja me also.......so bad la you......always forgot biscuit one...well nvm ^_^.

Sherman 成暐 said...

finally get some time to leave you a comment,sorry for not visiting ur blog ya...

p/s : i'd like McFlurry ^o^

Happy Holidays

Kaijun said...

Oh~~ SPM is not only at the corner??
why you still can work~~
And find me a job too. I also need to work~~ LOL~~

ShyuanT said...

chrysanthemum:
Happy Belated Raya!! Thanks for the song..LOL Checked it already!! hehe

Alvin Lee:
Lol... Ok la. See next time I belanja you la..^^ (You also always didn't belanja me eat beng de la)..

Sherman:
Hihi. Thanks for dropping by again.You should be busy with your activities. Yes!! Finally, another Mcflurry kaki...^^

MakE_LiFe_EasY:
Yes, SPM is near soon. The working I am talking about is not the type of work you think it is. Just some things I gotta finish up. And you wouldn't need me to find one for you. People will be fighting for you..^^ All you need to worry is which to go..