Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wet wet day...

Its really a damp weather today.
Rain, rain and more rain...
Gosh, what a nice day to sleep in...
Anyway, got to go for a nice morning jog in our pretty Lake Gardens today,
What a pleasant jog, I say...
Beautiful scenery, calm pond, friendly joggers...
A nice place to go..
Though the rubbish there were terrifying...
All in all, a nice place to go for a nice cool morning jog.

Had bugged my dad to buy me some ice-cream
and is answer is a constant NO.
I really wonder why my parents dislike me eating the heart-capturing dessert...
Its not like I will get sick after eating it right?
I want ice-cream!! A&W Ice-cream!!
Baskin Robbins..
Whatever.. A plain Ice-cream will do!!
Anyone bother to buy some for me??

Oh ya, here's a joke:
Waiter: 你要喝什么?
Me: 一杯冰水。
Waiter:要冰吗?
Me: ???? 我叫冰水喔! 当然要冰啊!

Laughs, this is what I experienced just now when I went for lunch.
The waiter is damn funny.

Btw, can anyone tell me how do caves exists?
I mean how come there are holes in the mountains which are known as caves??
Sort of lazy to do my own research. -_- zzZZ
Hope that kind little you can solve the simply little question of mine...

That's all for now. Gotta get ready for my dinner...
Happy HolidaYz~

Humming:
Rain.. rain go away,
Come back in another day...

Some Where Over The Rainbow-Judy Garland

No comments: