Thursday, September 17, 2009

Way happy wey!




Beethoven's Virus will be screening on TV at 5 October!!
Can't wait for it to show!!
Heard many comments about it and none of it is bad!
Hehe.. At least there's one good news for the day!!!
Oh ya make it 2,
tomorrow will be a holiday for all of us!! HOORAY!!
Our school declared it officially this morning and just can't believe it!!
We are free!!! HOLIDAYS!!! I'm coming to get you!!!

Oh ya, just fyi,
Please do not simply post anything personal which reflects you and your life
as it has been said that people can track you down through the Internet.
Be careful of what you put on the Net,
It's really dangerous nowadays..
Whatever you post, its a trace of your life,
so if people is 'interested' with you,
You'll know what happens next la...

Ice-cream, still in my mind..
Can anyone belanja me eat Ice-cream???
I wanna eat Ice-Cream!!!
Hehe....

Ok. Don't wanna talk much.
Me wanna go and save my crying PC!!!
Toodles~


** May all the road users travel safely back to their respected destinations...
*** Thanks beng for helping me in the programs thinggy...^^

难相处-江美琪

4 comments:

Catherine Young said...

well,happy holiday....
ha,you are ice-cream lover, so did I,i love ice cream sooooooo much,especially that with chocolate favour.

Oyster said...

喂。。冷静点。。。冰淇淋不好吃的。。。

lemonchow said...

Eat more ice-cream,gain more weight ahhh.. shyuan...Control yrself lo~~haha!!

ShyuanT said...

chrysanthemum:
haha.. Thanks. You too are an ice-cream lover?? great!! Lets go for a Ice-cream hunting tour together sometime!! LOLz..

Oyster:
Who says Ice-cream not nice. They are one of the luxuries on Earth! hehe.. Maybe Oyster cannot eat ice-cream, if not will become 'sick' haha..

lemonchow:
Haha.. I know I know! But I just can't help myself! Ice-cream will tempt me so so MUCH!! hehe..