Saturday, September 5, 2009

Down..down...

Wanted to post something else at first, but instead, I posted these bunch of craps. So, bear with me for a little while...

Scenerios
A: You should study now and play later. The time is crucial to you now, you have to grab every minute now and study. There's no time to waste. Every minute is important to you now, make good use of it. People all fighting for time to study and you sit here and waste it. Don't always do all the useless things. No use one. I told you many times already, but you still don't listen. If you don't listen now, you will not have much chance to hear me talking to you in the future. Go go study!

B: What are you doing? Why are you not studying? You still think you got a lot of time hor? Not scared one meh? People all fighting for time to study, know how important is SPM and you still sitting here like nothing. The future is yours, you decide la...

C: So, have you studied yet ?
Ans: nope.
C: Huh? You still don't want to study ah? Tomorrow is the paper already still not yet study ah? Not scared ah? You think you can score good marks if you continue like this??

D: What do you wanna do in the future? What course do you wanna take? What interests you? Any goals you wanna achieve?
Ans: DOn't know yet, Not sure, Music, Movies, Photography, sleep?? Erm, being able to be a backpacker?? Help others? Sleep, eat and be merry??

Ok. These are what I get from the comments and questions by the people around me. Was always scared to admit that I'm a lazy person, but now, I do. I'm a Big Fat Lazy Bum who does not know how to treasure time and make full use of it. I'm always talking of something, being determined to accomplish something, but still I fail in doing so. Its as if I'm crap-talking. Dragging deadlines, lazy to study, always glued to my TV and com. Nothing seems to mean much and music now, its just a part of my life. Craps, what had I become? An ***hole who knows nothing but craps a lot? An idiot who is contented with all she has now and has no other demands in her life? Some jerk who thinks that she knows a lot and has what she wants and have everything a person can ever have but yet, she do not have a single clue of what she wants and lacks? Idiot You, Shyuan. This is all BUll Sh**.

This is a part of my life. Sorry for being so emo. Its just that I need a place to do some self reflection and stuff... My life is in a mess.... Its time to get up and clean it all up!

Realize-Colbie Caillat

7 comments:

Catherine Hooi said...

calm down, shyuan...
dun put so much stress on urself..
everyone are lazy sometimes..
so do i..
i think yen jun is the only one who r hardworking all the time.. hehe^^

kelly said...

wei~if u are a lazy person i will jump down from the 14th floor...
-_-lll

Hui Min said...

Dont say yourself a idiot lo.....everyone is equal de....there are many goals in our life but it depends whether you want to work hard to achieve it anot.....being lazy for sometimes is ok...but not for long. NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH DE O!!

*You kind of change a lot since I first know you.....

Hui Min said...

If you lazy to study hor.....form a GROUP STUDY.......it may help you gua..or when you facing studies problem......you can find otehrs to help you de o.....me also can especially chemistry ^_^.

*We all will always support you no matter what happen...

ShyuanT said...

Catherine:
Haha.. Thanks. Ya, Yen Jun is really working hard...

羡德 :
Dun ah! Don't jump down the 14th floor because of me ah. Not worth it. Later you'll get broken arms and legs, how can I explain to your parents?

Alvin Lee:
Haha... ya, Lazy is not good for health. I changed to someone even worst right?? Ya, I do prefer group study, it helps me. Thanks for the suggestion. Lets form 1 and study together la... (Dun get too mad if I annoy you..^^)

kelly said...

wei...jump down from the 14th floor i think will die immediately gua...-_-lll

ShyuanT said...

Lol... Then I'll grieve till death and accompany you...^^ But still, please don't!!ed