Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sep B'days~

Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
Hehe.. The reason why am I so happy is today's the actual birthday of 2 of my favourite person!! Uncle K and Jing!!! Way happy man!!! Felt so excited when I arrived in church today... Almost went crazy as I went insane this morning... Replayed Jing's song for N times and could not get my eyes off the comp... She's way way cool!!

And right now, I would also like to wish some of my pretty little friends , Jen & Ling who had just celebrated their B'days days ago, Kah Ling & Z.Er in the following week, and dozens of them for the weeks to come... Here's my wishes to all September babies!!!

Hap... hap... HaPpY Bufday!!! (The scene from Snow White... lol)
May you all have a prosperous year to come and so will all your(s) wishes come true!!!!
God bless... ^^


Oh ya, sorry Ling for not getting to spend your B'day with you.. But, hope that you did have a splendid day yesterday. Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to lovely you!!!!!!!!!!!

**Gosh, exam's still on and still had not click with the freaking Chem and Bio.. Ahh!!!

1 comment:

Oyster said...

wah..........so good oh?