Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sick!!!

Had just finished customizing my layout. Had been wanting to do it for a long long time. Hadn't changed my layout in ages and I need to break free. Desperately need to break free. I want to see something different in me, change whatever I can to make a new look, appearance, attitude, thinking, whatsoever. I wanna change!!! I gotta change!! Can't stand to see the same old me over and over again! Its darn boring. I need to turn a new leaf, a new personality, a new target, set a higher goal! Am so easily pleased, so easily fooled, so easily chicken out, easily wrath. Can't stand the same old thing going on and on again. Must change!!! My life is getting pathetic, am tired of doing the same thing all over again. Am tired of being lazy, am tired of leaving things till the last minute, am sick of getting late in all occasions, sick of saying am sick of ditching my friends for some stupid lame "work'', sick of seeing people die and not doing anything about it. Am sick of all this!!! But how can I change? I need to, but how? Can I just leave each of everything I'm in charge of alone? Can I quit each and every job I have just like that? Can I fake that nothing bad is going on and not bothered it ? Can I say, Its not my responsibility to take care of such thing? I can't! How could I? How can I close my eyes and ears to what is going on? I NEED to change, but can anyone help me? So sick and tired of being scold by my parents everyday, hearing my teachers saying :"I'm disappointed of you". No more, I don't wanna make plans which ends up in the drain, I don't wanna break any promise I gave to anyone, I don't wanna see my dear clubs getting weaker and anymore useless as years go by, I wanna make things happen, I wanna make my grades more beautiful, I wanna make myself a wonderful player, I wanna MAKE MY PARENTS proud!!! Bye bye Ms. Lazy, SICK and SORRY. Welcome >Ms. Possible !!

Bible quotes of the day:
With men it is impossible; but to God all things are possible.
- Matthew 19:26

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there gal,dun get too stressed up!it's a new year n i'm here to wish u,Happy Chinese New Year!u can actually share ur probs wit us n dun pretend ntg bad is happening n u dun really hv to care bout wat the teachers say.they juz ditch their work to students n expect us who nids to study to finish up all the work they were suppose to take care of...Hv a blessed,prosperous n joyous new year,gd luch ahead,^^

Hui Min said...

Turn over a new leaf is not a bad thing.......btw I turned into a nw leaf since form 2 ^_^.

You should manage your time very well....because I always see you in school run here and there (SO BUSY?).

ShyuanT said...

Anonymous:
haha...yaya, Thanks. I really need all that. Happy Moo Moo New Year to you too!!!^^

Alvin:
Thanks for ya encouragement ya.I really need to have a good time management,I suppose. But, I'm not running lar, I used walk de...^^