Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rebecca's Steamboat gathering

Rebecca's Steamboat gathering was a blast. Well, kind of. There were many many people there la. I mean 5Mers and heaps of prefects around. Many people. 6 tables full. Had actually planned to eat somewhere else as I'm sick of eating the same thing all over again. Its making me SICK!!! Didn't really feel full when I get back. Still feeling somehow empty in my stomach. haha... Anyway. Can see that Rebecca's is really happy today and shua da pai-ing by coming pretty late. Will be missing her when she leaves all of us. Can't imagine 5M after New Year. It must feel as if something is missing just as when Kai Jiet and Shu Jie left us. Am happy to attend the gathering.(except the fact that I had to eat at the same place again la). Me and C sat at the same table as Jia Jun and Dog...haha sry a, GGY. Was kinda shocked that she had actually talked to him despite feeling hatred against him. Glad to be one of the witness of her doing so. Hey, C its really a good start, keep going and everything will be over. Don't tell yourself that it will be the last time. It cannot be. Try doing it again and everything will go on well...haha... Rebecca hugged us as we depart from the place. Felt kinda warm and yet surprised that she did that. Had not hugged before though we had been friends for so long. Will definitely miss her later. Hope that she won't forget all of us when she reaches KL. Good Luck and have fun there while studying. Thanks for being so sporting all these while. Please do think about us often as we will do so too...

This might be the last gathering with her. There will be a farewell party for her again this Thursday, but I can't make it as I gotta go to the main school for Orientation. Damn it!!! really wanna be involved in the party. Maybe I should find some excuses to stay back. Maybe it will work. Anyone agree??

One of my friends might be having a hard time now. Hope that he will be all right now. Forget all the unhappyness and get over it soon. Everything will be all right. Sorry for not being able to help out.

Talked a lot to my mum today. Had been babblering a lot about my library. Can't seem to stop once I start. Everything I think about are onlt three things.
1. Stupid library-Had been thinking it a lot lately. Maybe its because of the interview that had just over. Thanks again to all F4-s and leaders who helped me BIG time yesterday. Appreciated it.
2. My Church-Thinking about God a lot too. Am confused about something. But it will find an answer soon. Hopefully...

3. My family and friends-Not a nice topic to talk about as its not a good thing. Some of my friends are either sick or SICK. haha..Am worried about them. But I seem so useless now. Cannot help out. haiz...

Oh ya, about Gaza too. Had just seen a picture of a dad holding his baby dead with her eyes open. OMG. I thought she was alive but she isn't according to the papers. Felt so heartbreak after seeing it. How can disaster like that happen to a innocent baby just like that?? Where's humanity??

Whatever is going on. It keeps my mind occupied a lot. Won't be blogging until next week. And its Fun time!!!! Chinese New Year, here I come!!! Can't wait to see my sis and cousins again!!!

*To sis. I miss you so much. So does dad and mum. Take care a...

Judges 5:31:
May they who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength

No comments: