Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Confused...

Tears keep circling me, can't seem to stop it. Am starting to become uncomfortable with situation like this. It happens every year, and it never seems to stop. I can't stand this anymore. Its too pain for me to bear. Why can't it going to end??? It makes me weaker by faith year by year, and somehow I just can't stand it now. Can't seem to make this feeling go away. Had been like that for two whole bloody days.

Am so glad that she had actually talked to me, telling me about IT. So very glad that she finally admitted it. Though I almost cried again when she said it, I really enjoyed the little talked we have. At least it doesn't feels like we are strangers or something anymore. Had been so damn emotional these days. Can tear off for a little simple thing that happen. Where had the STRONG gal I know gone to?? The one who can withstand many things by herself and is able to step out for herself in all matters. Since when I become such a coward and start using tears as my weapon??? I don't understand....

CNY had not been the same this year. Everyone tends to take things for granted, forgetting each and every meaning of togetherness. Things aren't the same anymore. Just by thinking about it makes me sad. Why do we have to change the routine year after year. How can we forget the only home we own together as a family?? Forgetting the only one who brought us all together. I missed the years we all sit together and have the little talks we used to have. I missed all the fun and laughter we all make together just by playing cards, I missed the fun eating together and laughing all night long. Yeah, we did some of that, but it isnt the same. It seems like all our laughter had decreased as years goes by.....

Oh ya, btw, I seriously admire the Chinese New Year commercials that Petronas present every year. They are so meaningful, each of them. And the one this year almost got me in tears the 1st time I saw it. So touching and meaningful. Really wonder what inspires them. Thumbs up to the advertisement and credits to all who produced it. To those of you who hasn't have a clue of what I'm talking about. Please click here. Please watch it if you haven't lay your eye on it and think throughly about it.

George Burns:
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.

Desmond Tutu:
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

To all who are reading this, please do remember them in heart...

No comments: