Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Day...

Attended service today. Dr. Cook(I think it spells this way) gave a lesson called leadership. He says that leadership does not mean someone having power over other, but its to serve other. I was kinda shock to see the social organization pyramid he shown was actually upside down which is totally opposite form what we usually see. He says that we lead to serve and not to show power. Though the things he said makes sense, but I'm still kinda confused about some details. I need some ANSWER!!!

After lunch, I continued my day by watching my La Corda d'Oro which I'm crazy about these few days. Had finished the whole season 1. Hope that season 2 will be out soon. Credits given to the characters Kahoko, Fuyuumi, Shimizu, Yunoki, Hihara, Tsukimori and Tsuchiura. They really made me realize a few things which I had not thought about a long time.

1. Music can act as a media to express your feelings eg:happy, sad, depress, in love...Having skills only is not enough.
2. Music can make people happy and feel what we feel while expressing it.
3. We play our OWN music not anyone's else which is one of a kind. It cannot be imitated by anyone.
4. Every violin is handmade. Each of them the one and only instrument in the world and has no second.

I really thought a lot today. During the journey after sending my sis back, Fern's words suddenly strucked me, the words she said to me after the practice cancelled incident which was totally my fault and its goes like this: "don't say just sorry and admit your fault after this happened, DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT HELPS..."It hit me that yes, admiting fault does not change any single thing, being practical in admiting it counts. I had been so slow in realizing things like this and am not really willing to do my part these days. I hope that I can do better tomorrow. Though I'm not keen enough is suceeding things in my life, I've gotta try hard to. Then some other thing came through me. Tomorrow school reopens and I was going through the things I need to prepare for tomorrow. I came to found out that there were some things I don't have as I have lost it long ago. Thinking deeper, I realized that I had actually been losing many material things in the past costly or not, they eventually disappear. And by losing all this, I have actually gained many things spiritually and experience after all of that. It makes it even. God always makes sure we get something more valuable after taking something away. Thats what I think knowing that everything around me will vanish and will not stay long with me.

Am kinda worried about how tomorrow will go. I have never have this kind of feeling before. Looking forward for what new will happen tomorrow.


Bible Quotes of the day:
Acts 20:35
It is more blessed to give than to receive.

No comments: