Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Movies...


Watched P.S. I LOVED YOU early in the morning and ended up weeping like maniacs with my dear cousin gal. We look like idiots weeping in front of the screen. But it can't be helped. We were darn moved with its flow. Tears just flow by itself and we have no control of it. Holly and Gerry Oh man, Darn touching lar.... Though its unrealistic, I can't really believe what he did that for her. Gotta get my hands on the book ASAP!!!


It had been a movie marathon for us. Watched about 8 movies all together. Can't believed I watched Mama Mia for the 4th time. Watched it twice in two days. And still loving it so much. How amazing is that. haha... And I finally get to watch Twilight and Nanny McPhee. Twilight is good but Nanny McPhee may seem a little too common to me but its kinda nice, the soundtrack and stuff. Anyway, can't wait to get the Twilight series on my hands.

Am glad to meet my cousins whom we seldom meet. Though we did nothing except well, watched movies, at least we get to talk a bit here and there. Thanks guys for stopping by this year.

Mum and dad is feeling under the weather now, I wonder how they will do later. Am worried about two of them now. Hope that they can become better when they wake up. Poor them, work until like that. And of course, the stupid weather did contribute, BIG TIME. Speaking about the weather, did any of you guys saw the eclipse on Mon?? I heard that its really hot that time and that we cannot see it with our bare eyes. Anyone witnessed it with a sun glasses???


Its the COW year!!! (Hey, KM, its your year leh!!! Happy?? haha) Me hereby wanna wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous Moo MOO New Year. May all the best things happen this year. haha...LOL everyone!!!

3 comments:

Hui Min said...

Mama Mia nice meh? >_<

ShyuanT said...

Yep...Its like fantastic leh. I LOVED it very much! U watched it?

Anonymous said...

erm,sure,it's my year n i'm going to rule the year ahead!wait for the cow to show up,muahaha!!!juz joking...XD