Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Violin

I'm really totally seriously majorly in LOVE with my violin. Had been watching La Corda d'Oro lately and I came to realized that I really had been missing my dear 'husband' quite a lot these few days. Kaho in the series pretty much makes me miss my violin more than ever as I had not been playing it for almost 2 weeks. Didn't really noticed that I had not touched or meet IT for so long. And finally, I can't stand the anticipation to wait any longer and went straight to have a 'date' with IT. Its my first time catching up with IT this year. The feeling was unbelievable. Relaxing, enjoyable, sweet, calm, cool and most of all, relieved. Luckily it have not forgotten me and stills recongnize me behaving better than usual. It somehow feels familiar and yet feels far apart. Am glad that I had finally caught up with my violin which makes me double triple happy. And makes my day. Thank you dear violin. Thank you very very much!!!

Time passes so fast. Its only one more day before school reopens. Still many things are left undone. Many shows waiting to be watched. Many chores waiting to be done. Its kinda frustarting doing school work during the holidays. It may seem like a small and easily accomplished deed, its somehow time consuming. haha...But its nice to finally get to see my dear friends in school. It will be quite a year. And I have no idea how will I do this year. Everyone seems to be keen to work hard to get the best results in their SPM except silly me, still feels nothing and fools around all day long. haiz...Still missing my Lumix very much. My hands are itching for some shots!!!

Hope that everything will go on well in church tomorrow. Though I didn't get to follow them to FRIM today, I still hope that they had a nice time there. Am craving for some delicious feedback then...haha..

Oh ya, guys, any nice songs to recommend? I'm kinda outdated lately and hopes to get nice, delicious songs for my ears...haha...All recommendations are welcome. Don't be hesistant. Thanks.

2 comments:

Hui Min said...

This anime not bad........but I dont like music so I wont put it in my list >_<.

ShyuanT said...

yer, you say you don't like music, but why you still listen to them?