Thursday, January 22, 2009

Got a chance to blog. Finally~^^
Today I went back the main school for the Orientation day. All because of LPGM...haiz...I didn't want to go back today as its Rebecca's Farewell in my class. So, disappointingly, I went back...Unwillingly, I didn't really wanna do my job and is so damn frustrated feeling mad towards the main school people who wants us to go there. Haiz...But anyhow I still went there and did my job the best I can and finally stood through the whole day. hehe. But really disappointed seeing some of them not really making themselves useful when they are there the whole time. Anyhow, I can't do anything to change them. Pathetic....Darn pathetic...I want to have fun in my school and my class. Lucky I heard that they only took some photos and ate cake. If not I'll become really mad and sad...haha....

Am happy that we finally worked out the theme. It had been such a drag. Taking so much of our time and its now finalized. hehe...Yippee..!!! Am kinda worried about tomorrow's orientation. Hope that it will go on smoothly la.

Oh ya, Guys: Char, Kah Mun, Alvin... Take care of yourselves a. Don't get sick so easily la.

P.s. Happy Birthday Li Peng!!! Sry for not getting to wish you today. ^_^

1 comment:

空。陵 said...

hi,long time din come ur blog le...
update liao so .......many thing..
haha...
happy CNY o!!
good luck to u ..