Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Merentas Desa"

School's cool today, a replacement day for CNY. Went to school and did nothing much. Sang through the whole first two period while doing add maths. Then, PJ until recess. Tried lompat jauh 1st time and am liking it. Heard that I did quite well. (Dunno whether isit true anot...) But am hoping to take part in an event on sports day. Its my last year being able to take part in such thinggy, hope to grab as many chance as I can. Stupid me also splint around the whole school when our PE teacher didn't even mentioned anything about not moving and staying put. Ran like an idiot for nothing... Recess time!! 1st time spending my recess with my 5J buddies this year. And we acted like maniacs. Two groups sit facing to each other as if a finght is going to break between both sides. And we talked so loudly even the prefects glanced back again whenever they pass by. In the end, both groups emerged together making tons of noise which caught everyone's attention. Later, its 'gotong-royong' time. Went library to wait for those who promised me to helped library. So disappointed when I found out that I'm the only one waiting. In the end have to do everyting by myself. Damn it!! Luckily the Form 4's are willing to help out later and they also helped promoting the interview.And the results are much more than the 1st interview. Thank You Guys!!! A LOT!!! You all sometimes really make me proud of all of you *Sometimes) Thanks to all leaders too forgiving so much surpport. Though there were only a few peple helping out, we still managed to finish somethings on time. Much gratitude to all of you. I really suck in everything. Haiz...

Made new year biscuits after coming back from school and is craving for sleep. Ok la, thats all for today can't stop typing while sleeping....Hiaz...

No comments: