Monday, August 24, 2009

What's on Earth??


1st day of my official holidays...
Used it to watch the tv for the whole day..
Its always hard to see your love leaving you...
suffering so much pain,
Its already sad enough just being a spectator,
it kills being the one loosing someone...
Sometimes I do wonder,
why is life so unpredictable,
You can have the whole world in you hands in this minute,
But,
you might loose every single thing you had the next...
Isn't it funny?
We always tell ourselves to live life fullest,
Be optimistic, Be happy,
Be kind,
Be open-minded,
Slow to wrath and
remain calm no matter what..
But in reality,
Its really hard to do so.

People cry watching scenes in a drama,
But in reality,
how many people do deeply care of what happens??
Sorry for being so sentimental today,
Am not in a very good mood now.
There are too many bad things happening in our world...
But I'm just so helpless over here....

Anyway, here's some events of my day..
v
v
v

Wanted to have McD for lunch,
So we went there to take away.
Ordered what I want, a chicken burger + Fries,
She asked rudely if we want set meals,
I declined.
But after some thought, I wanted to change my order,
Can't believe that there are such rude waitresses there,
The way she spoke to me and my mum,
was as if we had done something wrong,
All we want was to change our order that's all,
She not only refused,
saying something like:" Saya tak boleh tukar order, sudah masuk,”
She also showed a stuck up face,
So arrogant, and then she said:" Saya sudah kata la!"
Showed an even hateful look to us.
We were so angry with the way she acted,
as if we own her something...
Arrgh,
We just say:" well then, I don't want the order!!!"
And dashed out.
I was so angry that I was about to use the B word...
haiz.. lucky I restrain myself for doing what is not right...
Anyway, this is not the right type of service we customers should get,
And I decided that I won't to eat McD anymore...
At least for now..

Next.
A little bird fell from its nest today,
it just hatched not too long ago,
It doesn't even have much feathers yet,
and you can't see its wings yet..
But its body was found in the porch of my home,
so pitiful..
It hadn't even get to see the world yet and...
Looking at it makes me sad...*sobs*

Following.
Then there's about 200+ baby seals found dead somewhere in the world,
And its caused by the state of the polluted sea,
which restrain them from hunting food in the sea.
so, they starved to death...
ITS SO !!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *SPEECHLESS!!!*


How can something so cute and helpless be left to die???

The world is getting uglier by the minute..
Should we keep going on like this???


When she Loved Me-Sarah Mclachlan

5 comments:

Kaijun said...

At the first, I just can say that we cannot change the environment but we can change our mind to face this cruel world. Is cruel, but we still have to face it.. Funny~ Sometimes, we face a problem, but we cannot solve that problem,we feel helpless and we ask for help. But no one will give you a hand. Cruel but true.

And you did a good job at Mcd.
The services is worse and worse....

Hui Min said...

Yup.....you miss something leh, 珍惜眼前所拥有的东西 before you 失去 something ^_^.

*Btw......some of my frens also complaining about the workers' service in MacD.....I think they just simply employ someone to work as the worker at there without interview or etc.

Fyne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fyne said...

ya , the services are worse from time to time , complaining still canoot solve this problem , the only things we can do is patient .

ShyuanT said...

MakE_LiFe_EasY :
lolz, thanks for the compliment..^^
Ya, the things you say makes sense. Its always because we had to adapt ourselves to the world which makes it even worst. I know that as long as we do our best in protecting the earth, and try to be more environment friendly we are doing something. Yup, people are somehow cruel in this case...

Alvin Lee:
Yaya, we must really appreciate what we have, be contented.
Thanks for the support.

Fyne:
Lucky you too agree that the services are lousy.^^ It makes me feel much better. ^^