Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Again

Had came back from Kem Kepemimpinan.
It was kinda fun (except the fact that we got aches everywhere after carrying our luggage to the 4th floor plus an additional bag on our backs and climbed to the 4th floor...)
Its nice to have the company of some kind Form 4-s
Especially the boys, they were simply gentlemens
Too bad I didn't have my Lumix to capture those special people who made my day.
They were so sweet to offer their help no matter what you do.
And they were so CUTE when the are doing their jobs...
lols... Admire them quite a lot.
Though the camp was disappointing,
I really did enjoyed making friends and learning new things.
Its also nice to spend time with the younger generations ^^

Is actually more tiring after you step down
or rather accomplishes something.
I was deadly exhausted after each and every event I organize,
and everytime some thing important finishes...
For example: Kems and retirement from posts..
Now I finally know how ex-s feels stepping down...^^
Hope that whatever I do now for them would be helpful and useful to them...
And all I hope is something near perfection....
They must do better than us!!!

Ok, am lost of words for now.
Too many happenings for now.
Trial's chasing me from the back,
Better run as fast as I can before it catches me.
lolz...

Btw, H1N1 case increased till almost 200. More than 30 deaths and 100 over confirmed cases today. So guys, its actually spreading widely in our own country, just beware of the virus and so take safety precautions and avoid yourselves from being sick. There's already too many death toll for now...


Won't be blogging any soon as I'm trying to make myself concentrate for my trials. Hopefully some last minute boost might help a little... Same to all the other Form 5-s, may all of you do well in your trials and excel in it. All da best!!!


** Oh gosh, I love my librarians so muchie!!! They Rock my World!!! Muakz~

Home-Westlife

2 comments:

Sir Wong said...

It must be a "boring" camp!!

ShyuanT said...

Lolz... ^^
Sir Wong??? May I know who you are???