Thursday, August 20, 2009

Great...

Oh.. Finally got to blog..
Its already passed 3 days of our trials..
And now its time for us to relax and munch up all the remaining books..
Ahh~
Thanks guys for the concerns about my hives..
I'm totally recovered..
But it took me 3 days to do so..
So, it meant that I had to bear with the itchyness for 3 whole freaking days!!!
And I didn't even touch any of my books for the 3 bloody days..
Lolz.. Funny huh?
Was planning to post some pics of meself when I'm all covered with de bloody hives..
But changed my mine...
Its to horrible to be seen..
And you might even think I posted some elephant's pic.
Lolz... (Its for your own good..^^)
But I had been really blissful for the 3days time,
Mum and dad really made me the luckiest gal on earth!!
Lurve ya!!! Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Back to some serious things..
Since it had been long since I last posted..
This would be another Long winded post...
So, BEWARE!!!! (Ya, I'm talking to you Lemon..^^)

Had always wonder why people like to break all the rules they possibly know,
I mean, everyone knows that its wrong to do something,
but yet, they still do it..
It's like they get insects biting their butts if they don't melanggar the peraturans...^^
And its really hard to tell them "Please don't..."
Haiz...
hahas, I'm just whinning..
So, don't get me serious...^^



Saw a little gal crying + shouting + running round the whole of Tesco..
Its kinda annoying listening to her screaming on the top of her voice..
But when you look at her,
You'll think she's really pityful..
But actually, she's really naughty.
I saw her digging the curry powder with her hands, playing with it...
And its on the section where people weigh how much seasoning they want.
Gross... I must say...
And not too long after that,
She's crying and crying...
Though I try not to feel for her as she's a nuisance,
deep down,
there's something familiar...
I was once like her...
screaming and shouting the whole of the shopping centre,
begging my parents for something worthless..
And there she was,
portraying myself here...
Felt a slice bit sorry for her...
As her mum and aunties pretended that they don't know her...
Sad...
But I know that its some way parents are when children don't behave,
I learned that for experiences...
So, that little gal will be up on her feet again in no time..^^

My mouth don't seem to stop these days,
had been eating non-stop...
From morning till night,
From night till morning..
Sleep, eat, sleep, eat...
Leading a piggy life..^^
You'll see a pig in no time..
So don't get shocked when you see me standing before you o...
Hehe....

** Guys, please wear masks when you are in outdoors... Its safer as the virus is spreading really fast... So, cover yourselves up and stay indoors as much as you can!!! (Anyone having problems on how to wear a mask, do come to me, I'm already a pro!!! hahas...)



**I wanna watch Proposal!! Sandra Bullocks!!!

如果还有明天-信乐团

6 comments:

Hui Min said...

Hmmmmm.......you was once like that ^_^. Now I know le.......hehe. Btw.......all of us were quite naive in childhood de o......including me

yiipin said...

aiks,when did u get those hives? take care ya, although ur pro in wearing mask. haha! XD

ShyuanT said...

Alvin Lee:
Yes, I was once like that. I don't think its called naive, its called a rascal... hehe You also once like that ma..^^

yiipin:
hehe, thanks. I'll. I think I got some kind of allergy of some type of food gua, that's what made me itchy.. ^^ Anyway, I'm all better now. Thanks for concerning...lolz

空。陵 said...

take care^^

kEnT said...

take care o and gud luck in ur SPM lo~~~ ^.^

ShyuanT said...

Hon Fai:
Thanks, I'll.

kEnT:
Arigato!! You too in you exams!!!