Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To Mr. Add Maths

I can't quite figure out why can't I be friends with Mr. Add Maths..
We don't seem to see eye to eye most of the time,
even after I beg and prayed for it to communicate with me..
Still, nothing works..
It has been going on for a year and more already,
why can't we just be on the same page for once???
You are all tangled up inside,
making me dizzy and confused,
whenever I try to get into your world..
A whole lots of craps and numbers guarding then entrance of your kingdom,
makes me stumble through the traps set by you..
aching here and there, especially my head...
Add maths ah.. Add Maths...
Just look me in the eyes for once..
So that I can see through you heart,
and learn what's making you so complicated that I don't understand...
Just for once.. Maybe twice...
So that I can pass through the troublesome trials..
And that mum will stop pointing at me..
Asking me to go for tuition...
Please..please..please...
Will be waiting for you answer...
Do reply me soon!!!

** Hooray!!! Sis will be back!!! Yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky-Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat

5 comments:

空。陵 said...

haha...seems like u facing problem wo...erm...actually add math is quite easy and nice^^..but it also will make ur head big,try to find the way which u think is the most suitable to u to learn this sub..if not it really hard to u ...good luck lo^^..and one more..i think MR.Add math is very willing to help each of u all , jus wit a point..u all really wanna study anot only...^^

kelly said...

haha...add maths, juz like our account...vry difficult...

Hui Min said...

If you know all the concept....then you just need to read through them.

If you want to improve leh.....then buy some revision book to do some extra exercises lo.......

If you dont know any chapters....you can ask your friends or teachers......all of them will b e willing to help you de....dont be shy to ask.

For me......I just read through then go for exam lo....more time to online ma >_<.

ShyuanT said...

hon fai:
Ya, I'm really doom now.. But I'm trying to make him talk me. I'm quite bad in numbers, so its hard for me.. Thanks for your advice anyway.

羡德 :
Accounts also so hard wan a? haha, good luck o!!!

Alvin Lee:
I already read through it N times dy, still no idea what am I reading. So, I do one by one, still lost.. haiz... Buy revision books also no use, I can't even finish the ones I have. Sometimes, when I ask people how to do something, I myself also don't understand what people say... haiz, I'm hopeless..
You geng ma, mind giving me some clever brain cells??lol

Hui Min said...

Ask teacher lo........call or sms to pn.liew or miss farm ma.......they are always there to help you de ^_^.